xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChristmasTree

Are You Part Of The 2% Or The 98%? mind guessing game

2% or 98% of Population?Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can! Again, as quickly as you can but don't advance until you've done each of them .... really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast, you might miss something).THINK of a number from 1 to 10 MULTIPLY that number by 9 If the number is a 2-digit number, ADD the digits together Now SUBTRACT 5 DETERMINE which letter in the alphabet corresponds to the number you ended up with (example: 1=a, 2=b, 3=c,etc.) THINK of a country that starts with that letter REMEMBER the last letter of the name of that country THINK of the name of an animal that starts with that letter REMEMBER the last letter in the name of that animal THINK of the name of a fruit that starts with that letter Are you thinking of a Kangaroo in Denmark eating an Orange? Isn't that FREAKY!! If not for you, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. However, 98% of people will answer with kangaroos in Denmark eating oranges when given this exercise.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title and description are very important! Take it seriously. This and all alike should be posted in Entertainment section.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

the key is if you choose the dominican republic or denmark. there aren't that many countries that start with the letter D (no matter what number you pick, you will end with the letter d). once you end up with denmark, there aren't that many animals most people would know that start with K... and likewise with O..i also picked dominican and ended up witha cow in the dominican eating watermelon.and jumapao.... denver is not a country... lol, it is just a city!!

Edited by no9t9 (see edit history)

strange...i got a kangaroo in denmark eating an orange too! hehe i guess im part of the 98 percent...well atleast i am part of some kind of percent! its good to be in one of those hehe

I thought up Koala, Australia, Apple, but then realised that to be wrong so I redid it and got: Denmark, Koala, Apple.My brain for some reason also came up with a secondary answer though, which turned out to be Denmark, Kangaroo, Orange.So am I part of the 2%, or the 98%, because I thought up both answers at the same time.Curse this severe autism!EDIT: Oh, and me and my bro have already worked out that the test works because adding the digits of any multiple of nine will add up to 9. But you can change the letter by subtracting a different number. And my bro has also worked out a flaw in this test because onec a person realises he is in the 98% he will obviously try to get years and years of practice so that he will eventually endup in the 2%. And if a person who is part of the 98% is found to be in the 2%, how do the statistics work!?!

Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

I got a koala in Denmark eating an apple - I must be special :rolleyes:

New suggestions

Are You Part Of The 2% Or The 98%?

Red kingfisher in Denmark

White cow in the Dominican Republic

Aubergine koala in Denmark

Emerald coyote in the Dominican Republic

Indigo owl in Djibouti

-reply by Natasha