xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

What Free Advertising Program Do You Like? Which one works best?

Please tell people what your favorite FREE traffic exchange, banner exchange, affiliate program and such is. I know this is pretty broad topic, but it is a good way for people to see what programs you use and why.No referal links are allowed as usual and these programs should be FREE. I would like to use some of the ones you suggest to get more traffic. So list them here. Also, tell why you like it and explain the service a bit so people can know a little about it. Like how successful it was, how long you used it, ect. Thanks.

Hey..Im having same question . very same question , actually i jus made a site , http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=pakdir&e=com , and i want that few people across the world could see it , (of course i wont mind if they few people are few thousands everyday:P)

looking forward to get some suggestions

Please tell people what your favorite FREE traffic exchange, banner exchange, affiliate program and such is.  I know this is pretty broad topic, but it is a good way for people to see what programs you use and why.

No referal links are allowed as usual and these programs should be FREE.  I would like to use some of the ones you suggest to get more traffic.  So list them here.  Also, tell why you like it and explain the service a bit so people can know a little about it.  Like how successful it was, how long you used it, ect.  Thanks.

225142[/snapback]

Okay thanks Adly. Could you PM a link to me? I just need a good program to advertise with. I will do link exchanges, but I also want banner exchanges. So please post them here. also Adly, does this site require you to put ads on your homepage? Thanks.

well one of the best banner-exchange service that i have ever dealt with is free-bannersthey offer a verygood ratio and have the option of upgrading your account to Gold by placing there code on top of your website. so u will make sure that your banners will appeare on top of websites of other gold member. free-banners seems to be a part of a larger network that offers other services to webmaster so they seem to be authentic and trustworthy. the one thing that you should be vigilant about when being a webmaster is cheap scams that are all over the net :):P:D

Affiliate Programs that are great for starters

What Free Advertising Program Do You Like?

I think that for affiliate programs market health is a good way to get started, they pay 50 percent commission and also I first started with the health supplements with an affiliate site. I did not have my own website so I went through http://www.markethealth.com/. It cost fifty a year but if you don't know what your doing yet its a good place to start!

-reply by Slimeffects

Traffic Exchanges

I found this site pimpmycom.Com/boost_traffic.Php

when I was google'ing around for ways to increase traffic to my myspace page.

This page was nice because it has a bunch of different paid-to and traffic exchange sites and mini reviews of each one. So far I've tried a few and they seem to work pretty good. I already have gotten a couple thousand page view in around a week or so.

Traffic Exchanges

I found this site pimpmycom.Com/boost_traffic.Php

when I was google'ing around for ways to increase traffic to my myspace page.

This page was nice because it has a bunch of different paid-to and traffic exchange sites and mini reviews of each one. So far I've tried a few and they seem to work pretty good. I already have gotten a couple thousand page view in around a week or so.

I'll have to check this one out,and some of the other ones suggested.

My own websites are trees that fall in the forest that nobody hears,so to speak.

All this website stuff is a lot of work.

well many different sites give link exchanges. just search them on google,link exchange or banner rotation. you can also look for sites that want to advertise at this site:pick-me.comi recommend HIGHLY that you search google,take time to look and go farther than the first page.also look around the web it wouldnt hurt to search for sites like yours and afflicating with themi hope this answers your question

Would you guys really suggest using any of these programs? My reason for asking is that if you bog down your site with banners and all, it kills the number of visitors you will receive I think.And if these are used, would you suggest using them only until your traffic increases to where you want it, and then stop using them?(since your overall goal is recurring visitors)

I use Google Adsense, BidVertiser and Kontera. I am pretty impressed from Adsense and Kontera. Adsense paid to me a check with 100 $. And I used it for some IT Geek Tools. They are very good. I used them on one blog with 1000 uniqe visitors a day. But now, the domain for that blog expired, and the blog is down. :@

I have been in internet marketing for the last 5 years and the best type of advertising is email advertising. The two programs I have had the best luck with are.

http://myhugelist.com/http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Myhugelist.Com helps you build your own email list, as any successful internet marketer will tell you, without your own list you have nothing.

And Moneylistpro.Com is an email marketing service that will allow you to email upto 5,000 fresh new leads every 2 days.

I have had great results with both programs. 

-reply by John Lewis