xisto Community
devildude93

Which Console Do You Like Better Or Is The Best? Vote for your fave/best console

Which of these consoles do you think is the best??  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well I would have to agree with you both on the Playstation but I'm afraid I would have to kill you as you said about the GameCube as I used to have one and I found it very entertaining till I got the PS2 which now is my personal favourite consol but the XBox oh hell it's an ugly peice of rubbish, innit?I would never at all in my life buy the XBox or even if there was a new version of it coming out.

Although i'd go for sony everytime, i do have a gamecube, and i love it. But when it comes down to it, sony's better. the design of sony's machines are superior to all, the configuration of the buttons on the controlers is always great, and memorable, so i always know where each button is when i need to use it. I see the gamecube as more of a little bit of fun, not really for the hardcore gamer. and for your information, there are more games on gamecube than mario.

I would say ps2. It has very few problems. I have never had a probelm with mine. Compared to the xbox which still has probelms. The ps2 also has a great gaming selection and the graphics are amazing. Overall i really like my ps2 and i cant wait for ps3.

I am sticking to my guns with the ps2. It is still way too early to know how good the ps3 is. I know people who have 360's and two of them alreday had to exchange thires for new ones due to them over heating way too fast. The Gameucbe to me is the third world country of the gaming consoles, and thier next gen, the Wii had promise until they unvieled the controller. The playstation is fun, but is on it's way to being considered an antique like the old nintendo's and atari's and is obsolete. The Xbox's have faded to the background now the 360's are out.the Ps2 has great garphics and is run on a lynux OS (bet some of you didn't know that) my credit to that is G4tv.com and teh game selection is great, lots of choices.

I would definitely go for the PS2 Over all the other including the PS3 as of now, when its almost out (might be but I don't follow such stuff any more to an extent) - Theres only one other reason the gamecube might get my vote, its because of "The Legend Of Zelda" game. This is a truly epic game, and will have you playing for years. I've have it for 3 or four now and its still bloody cool. Even though theres no talking in it the characters kinda murmer... it is in its own dimension and theres nothing like it. Since the gamecube is seriously cheap now its worth just buying it to be able to play this one game. (its the only game I felt worth buying and my God I was impressed. I won't be selling it or trading in that game until I'm at least 95 years old.And onto why the PS2 got my vote over this epic...! I think it has to be the best console created to date only beaten over by the PC, which is often costing many hundreds, even thousands more than the good old PS2. It is the truly only classic console that everyone knows about and almost everyone that has had a console has owned. There are so many games out for it that whoever owns it has a HUGE choice which they can tailor to their playing feel. It truly has to be the first console that was a big step up from the old, slower console like the PS1 and the dreamcast, showing so much of a leap in technology and performance it outrivalled everything else, besides looking ten times better too :P. now, the PS3 is just going to be a slightly souped up version of the PS2, with hardly any upgrade too, not much noticable graphics leap, when the PS2 can offer prefectly good graphics, it is mainly the quality of the games programming that determines the outcome, when the PS2 can handle a lot. T0o be honest the stuff like DVD writer is going to be a gimic, and those horrendous boomerang controllers. i don't think you can beat the PS2 controller for comfort (although the wireless GC one is very very nice for the size of my hands).So there you have it. The PS2 was truly original, a piece of technology that has withstood electronics and graphics outdating and still holds its own. Thats why it gets my vote :)