xisto Community
devildude93

Which Console Do You Like Better Or Is The Best? Vote for your fave/best console

Which of these consoles do you think is the best??  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i've never played xbox 360 or playstation 3 but i voted for microsoft (xbox 360) because the design is cool! :P and i saw the especification and i think xbox 360 is the power one. :)

I have to say i LOVE the xbox.Ive had my xbox for 3 years now, its softmodded and it has a 120gb hdd in it. It does everything i can wish for from storing lots of games on my hdd, to playing streamed movies from my pcs, even playing music off of my network.If im too lazy to look outside i can even get the local weather displayed on my xbox. From that point of view i think its the best, because you can do anything you want with it (even use it as a webserver if you please)The ps2 can't even come close to that.Ive seen the xbox 360 and played it for a bit. It looks amazing, the graphics are great. Unfortunately you can't run any homebrew software on it. A couple of weeks ago they've "hacked" the xbox360 but not really because they can't get any homebrewn code on it but they figured out a way how to make any burnt dvd look like an original xbox360 dvd to the xbox so it can now play burnt games.The exploit wasn't released to the public but a video of it in action is floating around the internet.

My favorite current-gen console is not on that list! (Obviously, it's the GameCube). The next-gen console I'm sure I will like the most is the Revolution. (Yes, I really like Nintendo, I know) I know that they do not have the best graphics, and that they are the cheapest, but I like them because of the selection of games that Nintendo usually has.

personally i think that it is all just a waist of time and money, if you buy am z-box 360, they are going to turn around and make another x-box and charge even move for it... so i dont bother with any game stations :-p

I find it funny that nobody says that PSX is the best or N64 or SNES. Those NxG consoles offer only better graphics not better gaming. Also jRPG fans (like me) have a hard time finding games to play these days (so they play 'nostalgia' games over and over :angry:).

I personaly prefer the xbox360 in this selection. The Xbox360 has the best graphics out there on the market. Also it has alot of good games that are playable on it. I do not own one but I hope too sometime in the near future. They are just hard to get ahold of. Anyways I also do like the playstation 2 and the xbox also. They are also both great systems that have their strong-points and have their weak sides. I feel that xbox has more power to lean on while the Playstation has more of a better game selection to lean on. The gamecube is a system that is lacking in games and has average graphics. Also their are two systems that are on the list that we can not say anything about except for the facts that have been released by the Sony company and the nintendo company. But from what I have heard of the two systems that they are both are going to have graphics that are going to blow people away, and are going to have alot of games that they are going to be supported with. But we are going to have to wait and see how those systems are going to fair once they are released on the market. One more thing where is the Atari 2600 on the list. :angry:

The code name (revolution) and ps3 are going to be the best when they come out. The ps3 will be best because its gonna be faster then or as fast as a computer. The ps3 will open the doorway to faster consels, better games, loading times possibly gone and more.The revolution is gonna be best because of it interactive experience. One new control, no other system has one like it. IT is design to give players the feeling that there actually in the game. The control looks like a remote with the standard buttons, all controls are wireless. IT makes you feel like your there because you can move the control around while you play so it is like your tehre yourself because some people get so into games they move as they move the controller. IT also will have improved graphics. (yeah im a nintendo fan)

Hmm, well I cant say the playstation 3 is because, well I've never played it. I voted for the playstation 2, I like the system because its not to flashy or fancy. It has the Final Fantasy series which are awesome games and can keep you busy for weeks! I have a playstation and only have played it once because I got it after I got the playstation 2, I got it for free so thats why I got it.Xbox and the Xbox 360 are very good systems and have excellent graphics. I played Call of Duty 2 I think for the Xbox 360 and must say I was blown away by how great it was. I just dont like the gamecube and nintendo revolution.

PS3 all the way. Micrsoft made a huge msitake releasing the 360 so early. The PS3 with its new features is gonna be the best console ever.

Personally I think that the PS2 currently would be the best, but even though I have not used the PS3 i suppose it would be the best. The one fault that I know of of the PS3 is those ugly and hard to hold controllers that look like they could be used as a boomerang. overall, Sony's experience with consoles has to be much better than Microsoft's, also with a much wider range ( and better ) games over three different platforms INSTEAD OF THE XBOX ONES. I always liked the PS2 and with so many improved features on the PS3 I think it has the future as the best console over all of the others. Also owning many games on the PS2 it would be incredibly annoying to have to re-buy then for a newer, microsoft console and the renge of games on them is seriously limited, with many of them extremely similar. I also agree a lot with ssj4johhny that it a mistake on Microsoft's part to release the XBOX 360 so early, this way the PS3 can be properly compared to it and so they can really improve on it's faults and over-do its positive aspects. thank you for your hospitality ( edit ) ( sorry wasn't me lol )

I think this is a matter of opinion, but mine is the PlayStation. I find that they release all the decent games. When a game comes out, it just has to go on the PS. I find xBoxs are too hard and delibrately difficultly designed controllers. So many buttons. On the PS all you need to think about is how to shoot, jump, activate doors etc and how to move.Perhaps the next xBox will have the whole alphabet on the controller! Obviously the PC is the best but we're talking consoles, and I'd like to get this over with. I personally dispise the GameCube. It's small, cheap and all it has is Mario.Please share your thoughts - and kill me if you love the GameCube and argue with me about xBoxs!

playstation 2 is currently my favorite and is the most sold console of this generation. but looking ahead in next generation, we don't know which console wold be people's favorite.