xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

What Are Your Grades? Post them here

Let me explain the grades at my school a little bit. They are split up into two catagories, Assignements and Tests. The first one will be assignments and the second one will be tests.Language Arts: A AT.A.: A A (of course, I don't know if it's possible not to get an A)History:A AAlgebra: A ABand: A A (awesome class)Science: A AReading: A A-All my parents can focus on is that A-. I got grounded because of it. Oh well.

Well my grades change constantly. Some Marking periods I get extremely good grades, in the 4.0+ area then others I'll stoop to the high 2.9s. Here's my grades for this marking period:

AP European History : C

AP Environmental Science : A

AP Music Theory : B+

Creative Writing : A

Participation in Govt. = F ( I Skipped about 3 weeks straight)

Advanced Band : A+ ( you just have to show up, basically)

Gym : A

So as you can see, This marking period was pretty good except the fact that I always skip PIG, but what ever.

Apeuro is probably my hardest class altogether, so I won't even bother with that one. :angry:

once again i find myself posting on this forum, but i am awaiting my report card but i happen to have been able to get a sneak-peak at my grades and they areBiology: APE: BAlg 1: B+Spanish BEnglish: A-Freshman Skills: B- <<stupidest class in the world!

Freshman Skills: B- <<stupidest class in the world!

Are you a freshman? Me too(if so...)! I had one of those retarded classes for people who are never going to go anywhere in life anyway. I got a B in it too =D

Anywhoz, my grades from the beginning of school up 'till now have been:

Report Period: 1Spanish 1: A
English 1 h: A
Int Math 1H: A
PE: A
Marine Science 1: A
Success Strats: A

Report Period: 2
Spanish 1: A
Int Math 3H: A
Marine Science: B

Report Period: 3
Spanish 1: A+
Int Math 3H: A+
College/Career: A

Semester 1:
Spanish 1: A
Int Math 3H: A
College/Career: B <---you suck. I woulda had a 4.0 -.-
Success Strats: A

Report period: 1 (second semester)
Spanish 2: A+
English 2: A
Int Math 4H: A
Marine Science 2: A

But yeah... my school is easy. Other people say it gets harder, though... And the 2nd grading period of the second semester just ended yesterday... so yeah.

and hopefully I'll be taking AP Statistics next year. THAT will be interesting, as a sophomore...

such smart people :) lol really good grades mine currently are..Biology: A+PE: AMath A-Spanish: A-English: AFreshman Skills: B16 more days till the end of school :) Im soo happy lol

OMG dude My school gets out so late this year. June *BLEEP*ing 15th! Can you believe that?

Any who...

This grading period I got:

Spanish: A+9th gr. World Lit H: A
Integrated Math 3/4 H: A+
Marine Science 2: A (this class is so retarded.. i should skip it, it doesn't fulfil any requirements...
Health: A

yay 4.0
Dude my health class is so retarded. It's the same as my "Strategies for Success" class and "College/Career" class. ...

finals are the last 3 days of school too. that's going to suck. oh well.
Edited by matto (see edit history)

Here goes:We have different subjects in my school so...1st QCLE (It's like Character education): 89English: 90Math (Algebra and Statistics): 85 :)Filipino: 87Science (Biology): 89Geography: 90PE: 91Home Ec.: 852nd QCLE (It's like Character education): 89English: 91Math (Algebra and Statistics): 85 :)Filipino: 88Science (Biology): 90Geography: 91PE: 91Home Ec.: 863rd QCLE (It's like Character education): 88English: 90Math (Algebra and Statistics): 86 :DFilipino: 92Science (Biology): 93 B)Geography: 91PE: 88Home Ec.: 894th QCLE (It's like Character education): 85English: 91Math (Algebra and Statistics): 85 :DFilipino: 93Science (Biology): 92Geography: 93 (My fave)PE: 92Home Ec.: 90In my school, If I got no grades below 85 and an average of 90 and above, I'll get an academic award at the end of the year. And that's what I got! B) By the way, I hardly study... I'm so lazy... *falls*I'm a bit annoyed cause there are some subjects merged together and the grades are just averages... We don't have a solo computer grade at all. It's merged with Home ec. which I hate. :D I don't like Home ec... I guess my grades aren't so high because I barely participate in class at all. I recited only about 3 times the whole school year! XD Well, at least my exams and other written work are top-notch.I took something that was like SAT. I got the highest Percentile rank in English and I ranked the 3rd in Biology.

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

Well, for the end of the year, I made mommy and daddy proud!

Anatomy: C

Weights: A

English: B

Pre-Calc: B

Law Ed: B

AM History: A

T/A: A

C'mon guys, is there really such a thing as an A+ or B-.

Edited by hh89 (see edit history)

C'mon guys, is there really such a thing as an A+ or B-.

i totaly agree, lol, if i were in charge of tellig what grades are (like a, b- etc) id get rid of anything besides

A

B

C

get yo child some help