xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

What Is Your Favorite Song? And who is it by?

Today by Smashing Pumpkins, The Day I Tried To Live by Soundgarden, Rape Me by Nirvana, Where is my mind? by Pixies, Undone-the sweater song by Weezer, etc, etc, etc. I can?t just choose one. By the way, I?m a rocker but I don?t like Harry Potter. :(

I love musicals....and esprcially those ones by Andrew Lloyd Webber....Cats (memory), phantom of the opera (think of me, the phontom of the opera, wishing you were somehow here again), Joseph (close every door to me, any dream will do), women in white :(

Kenny G - Sentimental, Havana, Loving YouDave Koz - You make me smile, You are me I am you, careless whisperNickleback - Someday, HeroM2M - Mirror Mirror, Prety Boy, The Day You Went AwayBSB - No One Else Comes CLose, What Makes You Different Makes You BeautifulI know I sound like a weird guy, but hey, I like these songs :(

ive never hear that one before, maybe ill look it up and see what its like, then burn it to a CD >_< if i ever decide to call dell computers support and have them send someone out to replace it >_< ongoing issues with my CD Writer ARGH!!

well this is one of those thing I find massively difficult so I may only be able to narrow it down to a few songs: Dio - The Last in LineDeep Purple (MK 2) - Highway StarDeep Purple (MK 3) - BurnRainbow - All of RisingRory Gallagher - Bad Penny So yeah if you pick one of those it should be chances are it will be my favourite at sometime.

sorry, i can only list 10 songs, i can't decide which one i like the most because all of them are different and have a special meaningmadonna - hung up (no special meaning, i just like it)simple plan - perfect (when i was a depressed emo kid i loved this song)linkin park - in the end (was the first song i actually liked)daddy yankee - gasolina (very cool nd great to dance)darude - sandstorm (electronic music rocks)aracely amabula - sexy (i just like it and it's also great to dance)papa roach - scars (sorry, don't know what to say)distillers - drain the blood (i like the voice of the girl, she's cool without being a poser)linkin park - numb (again, linkin park, it's almost a classic in my mp3 player)eminem - just lose it (i like very much this song)

my favorite song is called Retrovertigo by a band called Mr. Bungle (who have broken up :) ). It's off an album called California that came out in 1999, I think. It's my favorite CD ever, and there are a lot of really good songs on it- Air Conditioned Nightmare, Vanity Fair, Pink Cigarette, Those are all right near the top of my list as favorites.

Though I can't truly say that I have a favorite song, La Villette by Marcus Miller is an amazing song. It is probably the most listened to song in my collection. Mr. Miller once again shows his mastery of the electric bass and his slap technique. Only, in this song, I think he takes his abilities to another level totally. Definately check it out.

I don't really know. I don't much like very many new songs... I listen to a lot of Missy Higgins and Veronicas these days.Hmm, fave song that I listen to a lot:Carole King - Where you Lead