xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

What Is Your Favorite Song? And who is it by?

My favorite songs are unknown to you guys so I am gonna put some more fammiliar songs ...Rocco - I Dont Know (Tune Up Remix) Live RipArmand van helden - My my myDancefloor Rockaz - Attention (Jens O. vs. 89ers Remix)

My favourite songs are:How Do I Live: LeAnn RimesMy Heart will Go On: Celine DionCan You Feel the Love Tonight? Elton JohnCircle Of Life Elton JohnPinBall Wizard "Elton JohnLife Goes On: LeAnn RimesSummer Of 69: Bryan AdamsEverything I do (I do it for you): Bryan AdamsI don't wanna go on with you like that: Elton JohnWritten in the Stars: LeAnn Rimes/Elton John DuetLast Thing On My Mind: LeAnn Rimes and Ronan Keating DuetYou Light Up My Life: LeAnn RimesThere's alot of songs sung by LeAnn Rimes and Elton John it would take me a long time to list all of my favourite songs sung by my favourite singers. So this is a small list of my really big list of favourite songs. :rolleyes:

Elton John and Celine Dion both good ones i dont normally listen to, but they are good singers...erm i had somthing to say about someone and i now i forgot what i was going to say dang >_< guess it wasn't so important.it was somthing bad..dangg that sux...but erm..there is this funny song i heard the other day online its called teh Gay Barbie song, and it is an edited version of the Barbie Aqua song or somthing like that...look it up or you can listen to part of it here (warning cus words, and erm sexual umm what r they called?? sexual refersnce? lmao :rolleyes: )

Hehe Here

Here if it dont play for you

lol their funny@!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Some of my favourites: (most are not really famous)Akon - Ghetto- Pot of Gold- Look at me now Jedi Mind Tricks - Save yourself (ft Killah Priest)- Rise of the machines- I against IOuterspace - Top Shelf- Chapter of Thunder- Angels of Death (ft Immortal Technique)Elephant Man- Rah Rah- Grindin (ft Sean Paul & Sizzla)- Pon The Replay (ft Rihanna)There are many more though, too many to write down :rolleyes:

Edited by HoRuS (see edit history)

My favorites are:HIM - Join me in deathChristie Lauren - Colour of the nightEnya - Less then a pearlMary J. Blige - Be without youChris Brown - Run it!Jamie Foxx - UnpredictableThe Pussycat Dolls - StickwituNatasha Bedingfield - UnwrittenKelly Clarkson - Because of youMariah Carey - Don't forget about usSean Paul - Temperatureetc... :rolleyes:

all verry good! ill listen to anything, just not country really..but um

Jedi Mind Tricks- Save yourself (ft Killah Priest)
- Rise of the machines
- I against I

lemme guess its from star wars? i absoloutly love star wars! more than anyone knows!! hehe neways.keep postiong!

I have no idea what my favorite song is, but my favorite singer is Garth Brooks (country, which most people seem to hate country!). Anyway, my favorite song would more than likely be one of his.

Why do a lot of people hate country so much? It's not like that with any other genre. No one loathes rap the same way they hate country.

ooo boy! i loathe rap!! as much as i dislike country..there are a few country songs i like..but not many but i absoloutly hate all rap songs!! omg rap= Really Annoying Poetry!! lol so there is atleast one person who laothes rap as much as country

I have a few favorites:"Piano" by Glassjaw"Army Of Me" by Bjork"Black Balloon" by Goo Goo Dolls"Indestructible" by Matthew Good Band"New Skin" by Incubus"Illumination" by Gogol Bordello"Trailer Park Jesus" by Glassjaw"I Want You" by Elvis Costello"Cicatriz ESP" by The Mars VoltaAnd I'll stop before I list several more. --;

I like Linkin Park and the song I like to listen to is My December. Its a sad song but its just a good song i can listen to anytime. I can't help but be obsessed with it.Other than that its Britney Spears and the number one most requested song is Everytime. lol. I know there some people out there disagreeing with me about song choice and person, but its alright.

Other than that its Britney Spears and the number one most requested song is Everytime. lol. I know there some people out there disagreeing with me about song choice and person, but its alright.

i cant stand people who judge people by what they listen too....they just annoy me its kind of like people judging people by what they wear (wether its sagging or not)..i dont jusge people by what they listen to or what they wear..just because i dont expect them to do that of me..lol but i dun think ive heard that one my Britney, but i did like Toxic...had a nice beat to it..

YEa cradle of filt rocks ! but i like System Of A Down better.... also sseether... and three days grace... and arch enemy and coal chamber... lol those are the greatest bands ever.. oh and i forgot about metallica!!!! YEAA

Isn't there a post about this already? Anyways, my favourite song is Walk This Way by Aerosmith (feat. Run DMC). Really cheers me up when I'm bored or sad. :)

realy good song, I heard it in rock and roller coaster from disneyland studio paris! realy nice