1 "The great love that I have for you

2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you

3 grows every day. When I see you,

4 I do not even like your face;

5 the one thing that I want to do is to

6 look at other girls. I never wanted to

7 marry you. Our last conversation

8 was very boring and has not

9 made me look forward to seeing you again.

10 You think only of yourself.

11 If we were married, I know that I would find

12 life very difficult, and I would have no

13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

14 to give, but it is not something that

15 I want to give to you. No one is more

16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not

17 able to care for me and help me.

18 I sincerely want you to understand that

19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

20 if you think this is the end. Do not try

21 to answer this. Your letters are full of

22 things that do not interest me. You have no

23 true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,

24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that

25 I am still your boyfriend."

So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy

told

the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read

1.3.5.7.9.11.13 (Odd No.'s)

go read it once again but the Odd Number lines..

Source : Email - All copyrights to respected writers

Lol. I was at first thinking that the boy might tell her to take out all the negative stuff like "do not". I didn't really look at the numbers. That's cool. i would've of never really thought about it that way. lol.

That is very clever. I wonder if the father will also 'read between the lines'? It is quite sad the boyfriend has to resort to this type of thing. As a parent I have been in a similar situation where I was not very pleased with my daughter's choice of boyfriend, however, I kept my thoughts to myself. I consider it not my place to make comment to my daughter about my her choice of boyfriend. My instincts were right and she saw him for what he is before long and they broke up. While I don't like to see my daughter 'hurt', I think it's an important lesson in life that she has learnt and she doesn't see me as an interfering father.

Wow! I must applaud the boy for coming up with such an innovative way of communicating with his girl! It really reminds me of one of Shakespeare's sonnets, where instead of talking about how red her lips are and how white her skin, he went on about how ordinary and normal she is, and as I read the sonnet, I remember thinking that it was painfully honest and probably would earn him nothing more than a slap, but the last few lines were so sweet they made up for everything. Erm...what I'm trying to say is that when you looked beyond the obvious and stuck it out to the end, instead of reading the first few lines and chucking the poem, there's a really sweet declaration of love hidden in it.

Presumably this was in the era before emails :lol:. This would take hours to set up correctly, so applause for the guy who set this up. On the other hand, it would have been relatively simple to create a substitution cipher to make it unreadable without the correct key. Check this program out: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Perhaps the letter is more romantic though :P.

Oh ! Buddy what a nice and sweet sharing :lol: But i am thing if she just read out teh even lines then what wuold be the result , i think then only two thing would be in action :lol: 1.. her hand for FLASHY slaps 2..Our little sweet face. <_<

I'd probably just try and get to know the father, or something that will help 'kill' the dislike or anger between the two of us. I can see where parents come from, they have lived it, they have been there, done that therefore don't want there own Son or Daughter to become the same as they once were or do depending...Although, i have seen alot of people change just for thier partners parents, and thats just not on, i mean you can change a few things, but be yourself and if thier parents don't like you, too bad. Hopefully they likes you enough to overcome the fact that thier parents don't like you.Sweet Letter ... I did something like that, but i hand wrote it and sent it 700KM up the coast. <_<

AWWWWW!!! That's such a sweet letter to give to someone you love. I give him props cause writting something like this must have taken him a while jezz.When guys write things like these it makes girls feel very special trust me. I can tell many things about people's way of writting...and omg some people just have their way with words.

Hehee, very cute :lol: I just hope though, that the girl, in all of her excitement, didn't forget to read the lines at only the odd numbers =O But yes, I agree, she has a very creative boyfriend :( It doesn't look so hard to make though. I do wonder how it is possible that her father gets to read absolutely ever letter she receives. It must somehow be possible for her to hide it from her father, right? Like eh..hiding it in her bra or something xD

Haha, if I were that girls parent I think I would kill him for writing such an inconsiderate letter to my daughter, even if I was glad that they broke up =/I think it was a really sweet thing to do on the guys part though, and if I were his girlfriend I would be both very touched and amused at his efforts.

Good one OpaQUe:) However I think I saw that somewhere before but it is still a very good joke. I mean it is very nicely done to trick your girls dad if he is not too smart:) But if he doesn't like you then you are in troubles even without sending the letter;)

Aw... how sweet... i swear any guy went through that trouble for me.... i would be his in a heart beat....:lol: So romanticy fairy-tale like with a happy ending.... love it when that happens............................................................