xisto Community
DeveloperX

Google Adsense Exchange Engine easy way to much earnings

I have an alternate Idea.Dont use automated scripts. Just exchange each others web addresses and click on other site's ads. Keep a track of daily clicks on your site (which of course you can do in adsense report manager). Since people are from different countries, no problem in IP logging. No fear to get banned.

Actually, its a part of my engine!

This is a high risk. Google worker are smart. They will find out who is doing this deal.

I'm not agree!
All of pages fully compatible with Google TOS!

For example, my current balance is $123.75!!!
I waiting a PIN letter from Google Inc. for unholding my pays!!!
Then they send me a CHECK!

Totally, I think, all earnings of my users is more $1700 at this month!

Any comments???

...still waiting for your site link :huh:

* how do we know YOU are not gaining undue advantage over YOUR engine, and that other members of your adsense exchange program are not hoodwinked in YOUR program?

* how do we know it's not a scam?

* how do we know you are not kidding us of your supposed "earnings"?

* how do we know your users (existing and prospective) will not be putting their adsense accounts in jeopardy by joining your program?

* how do we know you and your program can be trusted?

and most importantly:

* how do we know for sure it's agreeable with google adsense terms of service?

so many questions... so little answers. ;) *sigh*

Hello, GUYZ!

What do you think about my newest super idea?

I want to create Google Adsense exchange engine for all!!!

How it will be works?

Well....

For example: YOU register in it's engine and this engine makes special page for YOU where YOU must input some sentenses with populated keywords and YOUR Google adsense CODE for any banner.

Then other people register in this portal...

Then YOU enter to YOUR account at this my engine.

Click on special button [i'm ready to surf] and will be opened new window .

Window opened randomly...

It's window consist of some sentenses with populated keywords and SOMEBODY's Google adsense CODE for any banner.

You must click in this google adsense banner...

Then somebody must click on YOUR banner!!!

It's simple surfing!!!

Average, each click = $0.02-$8!!!

For example: each click on page with such keywords as

"WEB HOSTING" = $4-$6

"Computers" = $1-$3

and so on...

Finally, YOU make clicks on Other's pages and Others make clicks on YOUR page!!!

1click=1click

Full authomaticly engine!!!

What do You think about this?

There is absolutely no way your "idea" complies with google adsense's terms of service.

1. No Adsense click "rings".

2. You cannot "input keywords" to bring up ads you want.

3. Your adsense code must be on pages that you control.

To be honest, if I were you, quit while you are ahead. Google Adsense looks for patterns in clicking. They will eventually figure it out. If you stop your thing now, run with the money and Google won't find out. But if you continue, eventually Google will ban all accounts in your "ring".

The only way to prolong your "ring" is to get fresh clickers. The more the better. IF you have a LOT of clickers from many different countries, etc... it will be harder for Google Adsense to figure out what you are doing.

But in the end.. what you are doing is an immediate ban from google.

you have brains but you are not thinking far ,you are eventually going to be caught no matter what you have two options1.stop now and remain satisfy with what you have earned and hope they never find out and your account stay active till eternityor2.just collect as much money as you can before they ban your accountyou choose!edit: o by the way this thread is indexed by google hehe

Edited by richierich1m (see edit history)

Hello, GUYZ!

What do you think about my newest super idea?

I want to create Google Adsense exchange engine for all!!!

How it will be works?

Well....

For example: YOU register in it's engine and this engine makes special page for YOU where YOU must input some sentenses with populated keywords and YOUR Google adsense CODE for any banner.

Then other people register in this portal...

Then YOU enter to YOUR account at this my engine.

Click on special button [i'm ready to surf] and will be opened new window .

Window opened randomly...

It's window consist of some sentenses with populated keywords and SOMEBODY's Google adsense CODE for any banner.

You must click in this google adsense banner...

Then somebody must click on YOUR banner!!!

It's simple surfing!!!

Average, each click = $0.02-$8!!!

For example: each click on page with such keywords as

"WEB HOSTING" = $4-$6

"Computers" = $1-$3

and so on...

Finally, YOU make clicks on Other's pages and Others make clicks on YOUR page!!!

1click=1click

Full authomaticly engine!!!

What do You think about this?

it would be really good! because google has banned iran for political reasons! i am waiting...

warn me when your system is ready! thanks

guyz, i think that you make mistake...I earn with my engine and some users from some countries $39,72 in 4 days!!!
My engine users earn $5-40...

I believe in my engine!
Well...

Ok I want to participate in our programme. Send me PM or email at hellpot@gmail.com

Also I think You can clicks on your own adds using web proxy such as
http://wz-bb-proxy.uni.cc/
[topic="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;]
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/[/topic]

it is not sensible to cheat the Google Adsense with fake clicks, the Google Adsense servers keep track of the IPs. once ur IP gets banned you'll lose all ur earned money and you'll never be able to crate an account with the same address.

I found easy powerful way to calculate clicks!No their code modyfing needed!!!

Guyz, would you want to participate in my engine?

well i dont think that you will overtrick them becuae they are wiser than you think
they will notice it so i dont think its a good idea maybe consider another tging but for me since i registerd for the program i have not gotten any credet. this is very disgusting please do you have any advise on how to draw more traffic to my site i have been redesigning and trying but yet not even a dollar

Just 'Adsense' legally.It's just stupid... Google has the technology to prevent access to atleast half the internet with a flick of a switch (a power switch that is) So doing this will just get all your earnings void, starting a new account will be like trying to walk on water.Don't do this, if you want income then do it the good way. Go sell merchandise or become a waiter at a local caffe or something

There is another problem with your idea

What if one of your users, instead of just <- snipped -> once, keeps on clicking the same ad again and again?

Then, what would happen?

Adsense would brand these clicks as invalid and one of your users would have his account banned.

There is no way you can prevent something like this.

One more problem

Surely, the people at Google would come to know of this and then when they do, it is a simple task of posing as one of your users and banning each of the users, whose ads they come across through your engine.

This is a very dangerous idea. Google guys are smart enough to trace this kind of clicking being carried out. Because google ads are to be click-through and the visitors are expected to visit the new targetted pages. According to this idea they will only click once and will never click again inside the landing pages which is a very dangerous idea. Google adsense team will find out those accounts and disable them.
For me I do not like this idea and do not recommend anyone to join such ideas less you are ready to be disabled your account. Once disabled it is not easy to get activated again.

That's my frank opinion and take on this idea. Thanks for sharing though.

i agree with you
this is very dengrus
and if you get banned you never coming back

Well, lets go and report your engine now rather than later you'd still get banned!

Lets hope the moderators here would close this thread for this is an act of persuading people to participate in an illegal activity. And, i would never want nor like to create or participate in such systems which seems very.. (my english is bad, i know that very well, personally) And i seek to warn everyone who participates in this will only get caught sooner or later. By making a new account is akin to cheating the law, which results in you being a criminal. (Aww, that's a bad thing i know)

As it's probably already been stated, google dont let you do this sort of thing.They would find out about you doing this and then ban you from adsense.Sorry to burst your bubble mate. :rolleyes: