xisto Community
DeveloperX

Google Adsense Exchange Engine easy way to much earnings

Why not use fair and legal tricks instead of this one that will most likely disable any account that do use it, my advice, be smart, always remember that there is one person smarter then yourself, and google has those people hired to do that job, so do not think you will make a lot of money and cash it because in the last hour or even in the last minute, your google adsense account will be disable and you will see your ilegal earned money fly to the google adsense owners, like it usually happens!

Your idea is great! But it just needs not to be so illegal. What you need to do is form a group where we can take a look at each others sites and if there are products that interest us, why not <- snipped -> . E-mail me, I want to be part of your project!-halfbrainj@gmail.Com

i think it breaks the most broken adsense rules as well as web hosting rules on Xisto.That is just a different way of autosurf programs which get your site banned from google and Xisto as well as losing your adsense account..Sorry to tell you this, but the only way you are gonna get a paycheck from google is to do it the hard way. There is no outsmarting them on this one.

How can I to enter my adsense?

Google Adsense Exchange Engine

How can I to enter my adsense? I have registered. Please help me.

-question by Iyus

Hi all,I have created a site (it's in very beta mode) that works according the Google Adsense policy.It's simple. You register and add you link, randomically on your page appear 3 links that you can click.When you click on a link a new tab is opened WITH THE SITE and not with the advertisement, that you can decide to help someone that probably is helping you by clicking.This is legal. It' not an AdSense Click Exchange but only a "site Exchange".The link is http://www.clickexchange.altervista.org/ (I finished coding 2 minutes ago so at the moment there are not a great numbers of users, I'm posting around the link)If someone have some idea to improve the site do not hesitate to contact me.Thanks