xisto Community
gameratheart

The Matter Of Hosting Credits Got a question? Find the answers

well then i just have to earn 30points, then apply for hosting, then starts collecting points again? how long will it take to process the application? and when will the 1point deducted after the application accepted?thanks again for the response

When you apply, you will first need to wait for a moderator to review your posts. The moderator will then either deny your application or approve it. This is generally quite fast (a few hours at maximum usually). If denied, you will be told what to improve on.After being approved by a moderator, you will need to wait for an administrator to approve your web-hosting application. This can take anywhere up to a day, or more, but be patient because you'll be getting the best free hosting available on the web!After being approved by the administrator, your credits will drop to anywhere between 1 and 5 credits. Your credits will fall by 1 every day, meaning that you will need to stay active on the forums to keep your hosting. When negative, your hosting will be temporarily suspended.Also note that a change in credits will reflect an edited post (either by you or a moderator), so if you have a low credit count and have a post of yours edited by a moderator for spam or other reasons, your hosting may be suspended.

I know what you mean, UltimateStar. It's like people don't even notice the Credit System at all! In fact, just a few days ago, someone applied for hosting with only nine credits!
Also, as I said on another thread:
I start to wonder, do people nowadays actually read ANYTHING? It seems that way. That or people are just ignorant...

I have just one thing to say to these people: RTFM! (And if you don't know what RTFM means, go check a dictionary!)

I have a few questions, if I buy credit from Xisto, suppose 10 US$, then is the 10$ converted to hosting credits and add it to my hosted account? and how many credits will it add to my account?
It is interesting, so I might want to pay it, and since it is also very cheap

Thank you for posting this information. I had a bit of a hard time when I first got here. Really, I think new members expect it to be really difficult or that Xisto is one of those too good to be true. So they end up over complicating things. x3

Thank you for posting this information. I had a bit of a hard time when I first got here. Really, I think new members expect it to be really difficult or that Xisto is one of those too good to be true. So they end up over complicating things. x3

Talking about hosting credits, my question is answer, 10$ will bring about 185 credit.

I know what you mean, UltimateStar. It's like people don't even notice the Credit System at all! In fact, just a few days ago, someone applied for hosting with only nine credits!
Also, as I said on another thread:

I start to wonder, do people nowadays actually read ANYTHING? It seems that way. That or people are just ignorant...

I have just one thing to say to these people: RTFM! (And if you don't know what RTFM means, go check a dictionary!)

thanks for all :lol:

I would just like to say that it is really worthwhile reading the instructions before attemping to get hosting. I came to this site knowing I would have to make posts in order to get credits in order to get the free hosting and sailed through the hosting application. It really doesn't even take that long to get the required number of credits.I cant believe how many people get denied applications (you can actually see them) because of the simple rules they didn't stick to. Don't be one those, folks, be smart. p.s. you dont even have to be all that smart. :lol:

Hey I applied for a Hosting account and it says I was meant to get permission from an admin and said dont click back or refresh... any help here?Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..Username Validated.Connecting to Database...Database Connection Established.Validating username and password..Username Validated.Checking permissions..Permission granted.Preparing data for Creating Account..You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs.You are suppposed to get approved for Hosting by ADMINISTRATORs.bwadminVariablez90.205.0.56