xisto Community
conret

Pay Per Impression any good companies out there?

I'm getting about 75-100 visitors a day currently, you think it is a good time to finally put some Google Adsense on my page? Or is it not really worth it right now? Out of 100 visitors how many Adsense clicks do you actually get? Maybe 5-10? If you're lucky?Let me know, what do you think the idea amount of traffic is to begin using Adsense where it will actually benefit you. I know having 5000 visitors a day would be superb for adsense, but you have to start somewhere. Any recommendations?

Wow... i had about 400-500 unqiues a day with 2-4k page impressions and I was making between $0.5-2 a day. But I had horrible ad placement... (leader board on side, 468x60 underneath banner). On my new design I am hoping to incorporate ads in the content. I have researched it and I'll get back to you. But $10 a day on 200-300 is amazing.And as for PlugComputers... about 5 clicks for 400-500... (with my exerience) which is 1 per 100. But I'm sure you could get that number higher.

Edited by 9block (see edit history)

I sugges that yo go on google.com and search for pay per impression, there are so many good sites, I have a friend and he says he earns a $2 for every 1,000 page views and he gets about 10,000 views a day so he making a lot now. I don't remember the name of the company but i'll ask him for it.

Google's started a referral system which allows you to put up specific company ads. I think this will definately help you. You can put up ads that are high paying only and relevant to your subject. Expect a higher income if ads are relevant. If you decide the ads, they have to be relevant!For eg: If you have a site on motoring, you can choose to put up ads only from Bajaj Allianz or some auto insurance/loan company.If you sell the same stuff, you can put up ads closely related to your product.for eg: You could have an ad for automobile accessories!!!

Hm..how do you make money with google adsense? Can I use google adsense if I dont have a website?How does someone get 10,000 visitors a day?!?!? I would really like to know! How do advertise to get that much traffic>?

i earned 87$ just in a week from google adsense and the impressions r only 100-150 per day....i just gave my link to all my frnz and they <- snipped -> daily... i thought it much easy but google adsense disable my account saying invalid clicks. :) .. plz tell me which is the best one for publishers