xisto Community
conret

Pay Per Impression any good companies out there?

ok my site has many visitors arount 200-300 a day but for some reason they dont <- snipped -> i only get about 10 dollars every day. So i was wondering is there any companie that pay you for everytime someone looks at the ad or opens the page. ANd if so can you name the company? Thank you}

Wow... 200 - 300 visitors per day and you are making about $10 each day! I wish I had that sort of luck. That's about the amount of visitors that I am making right now, but I'm not making nearly as much as you are. What is the current ad company that you are using? If you don't mind my asking.

Money goes around. Remember that they give you money because they earn something from what you do. If you put up ads, they earn money from people clicking them and they give you a small portion of their earnings. They don't offer these pay programs without themselves earning money in some other way from you.If someone visits your site, you earn something from it. Visitors are an important part of your site. Without them, you can't be called a true website and just be a clump of HTML files floating around in cyberspace. If someone were to pay you for impressions, ask yourself, what would that person benefit from you to make them pay you? Do they ask you to put up some kind of code in your site? An ad, perhaps? If you doubt that they'll earn something from it, doubt even more. It could be a scam, or a company that probably won't last. Ask around, you'll never know what may happen until it's too late.Personally, I don't think that there's such a program that pays per impression. If there is, treat it with all the critisicm you can to find out if it's true. It's better to be a harsh critic than to end up losing all your hardwork in the end. People benefit from you. Always think about that. They don't give stuff to you for nothing. :blink:

tribal fusion and casalemedia are very good. but it's like you have tog et 10,000 page views a day. pretty massive. just stick with adsense, work on placement and stuff. i get like 10 visitors a day and and make a dollar or so (per day).

tribal fusion and casalemedia are very good. but it's like you have tog et 10,000 page views a day. pretty massive. just stick with adsense, work on placement and stuff. i get like 10 visitors a day and and make a dollar or so (per day).

221452[/snapback]

now, are these pay per impression? that sounds superb because my site can easily reach 10,000 impressions each day, and I'm always looking for a service that will increase the revenue from my site.

If I were you I'd stick with adsense. It's making you about $300/month right now and that's good for right now but try to get more visitors to your site. More visitors more ad clicks which equals more money. I think 200-300 people day is pretty good.

Do you know if these tribal fusion and casalemedia pay in croatia by checks ?
It is a real problem since pay-pal is not avaible here in croatia :rolleyes:

I am not sure but I always believed:The only problem is that impressions take loads of visitors dont they?...adsense is better cos all you need is for ppl to click upon the ads and thats it but with impressions dont they have ways of like telling if some one is using the same computer more than once to get money so that they can give money for only different and unique impressions...I wouldnt really use impressions they should only really be used on search engines where there would be a lot of people searching and looking for items...I like to stick to good old adsense for personal site etc...

wow. .10 per day is pretty good revenue.. i have been running clicksor on my site for 2 months and so far i made $4.11 .. I don't want to put the popup ads because it annoys people too much. one thing i don't like about adsense is that you have to do the tax form and they pay you by check. I would prefer if they just pay it through paypal.. would be alot easier for me to use the money and buy stuff online =P

Hey cro-man, you should join Paid-to-promote. They pay per impression and have a big variety of ads to choose from (including layer ads wich pay 1.25CPM).I have been paid many times over from them and they accept paypal and e-gold.If you are interested PM me and ill give you more information, including how to get a lot of impressions, etc.