xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeveloperX

What Is Theme Of Your Current Desktop Image about images, pictures...

What is theme of your current desktop image  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

None of the choices are are my type.. I've got a sleek Windows Vista skin makeover.. and so I've got a sleek vista wallpaper for my desktop as well.. Looks good, cool to the eyes, and doesn't seemed messy for a background picture..

20 mins ago I change my "classic" winxp wallpaper to black screen!Now I think that it's my favourite color!Sometimes when I watch my desktop I feeling that I Very Cool Hacker...I can change the world and so on!!!............. :)

my xp systme theme is built on WindowBlinds(i download and collect many pretty skin :P because my laptop have a dual 1G ram)...the wallpaper is concern to my mood :) often are some landscape or city/automobil view.recently i got some ramdom wallpagers like APE(a japanese hip-hop style fashion brand) huh: all of them are special...

At the moment my background is a Terragen render, but each one is only there for a day or so, before I replace it with another Terragen render or Apophysis render.

Right now I've got a space shot I downloaded from Space. My favorite shots are the ones taken from the space telescopes. There are really quite a few to choose from and there are always new shots being added, so it's very easy to change your desktop wallpaper as often as you like.

Right now I'm using a mix cow/dolphin theme, highlighted by a cow and dolphin jumping alongside each other desktop image. But most of the time I use some of the fantastic images at the Interenet Ray Tracing Competition(http://www.irtc.org/)

Right now my current desktop is a wallpaper from a MORPG (Massive Online Role-Playing Game), known as MapleStory. MapleStory is a game where the objective is to become a master at a class, such as magician, bowman, thief, warrior, and become the strongest player in the game. You get to become the strongest player by killing evil animals, which makes your experience points go up, and whenever you get to 100% experience points, you gain a level. However, gaining levels may be simple at first, but they get really difficult, really fast.
For more information, visit http://www.nexon.net/
Reply if anyone else uses it. Either reply or PM me.

My current desktop image is standard windowsXP Home image. :(And U?

219648[/snapback]

A beautiful Gardenia in full bloom, of course. :( It is of my own rendering done in Paint Shop Pro. Gardenia is my favorite flower and the theme of my web site.

My Desktop

My desktop is completely themed to get the look and feel of Vista. My settings are : Vista Theme in WindowBlinds XP : Auqa Dock : Vista Wallpaper : Yahoo! Widget : Rocket Dock

UltimateStar

My Current Desktop Image is a Game Wallpaper..

The Game is NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED.. My best game of all time!

It's my best game toooooooo!

I put this game's wallpaper on my desktop!

Cool! Thanks!