xisto Community
semeticsister

Stupid Teenagers! Grrrr....

Everyone wants to join a specific group and behave like the others, especially teenagers because they have to profile theirselves. This way of behaviour is the result of fear, fear for rejection by other people. And if there is a guy or girl being him or herself, jealousy is being turned into criticism by others.

Everyone wants to join a specific group and behave like the others, especially teenagers    because they have to profile theirselves. This way of behaviour is the result of fear, fear for rejection by other people. And if there is a guy or girl being him or herself, jealousy is being turned into criticism by others.

222987[/snapback]

Nice analysis, Freud. :(

THANK YOU!! it really ticks me off when people sa ythat i get called "happy" everyday because i wear lipstick But im not "happy" in anyway im straight as a ruler and i hate it when people assume things because im different

lol.. i only use the term "happy" or retard when i talk to my friends.. Only those that i know very well or at least we know something about each other. I really never have a problem with homosexual really.. I have some friends that are too. It just sometime freaks me out with a straight guy act so metrosexual.. lol.. I only use retard when a friend of mine is doing something really stupid... which they normally do and it's just fun to say it. well.. i guess that wasn't the entire point of this topic but.. what i'm trying to say is.. there isn't really anything wrong with using the terms "happy" and retard... as long as you don't really meant it when saying it to someone.

Yeah I used to always say you're *happy*, but I dont mean it like homosexual. But usually when I say it, its usually to my friends who know I don't mean it like that, it's just *happy* became part of our vocabulary and we use it and don't mean it what its suppose to mean.Yeahh, I used to be offended when people say your mom, your mom, but now I'm just used to it because I play along and just tell them back.Like other people.. just simply ignore them, or just play along, and just tell them right back... we will all eventually grow out of it.

The kids are really mean to me to, im in 8th grade and the kids cus and are mean little pricks. No one ever talks to me and if they do they just want to gripe or complain at me. I have tried the ignore method but they keep on!I have also tried the snitch method but the teachers never do anything!Please help me. thanks.

Edited by William91 (see edit history)

The kids are really mean to me to, im in 8th grade and the kids cus and are mean little pricks. No one ever talks to me and if they do they just want to gripe or complain at me. I have tried the ignore method but they keep on!I have also tried the snitch method but the teachers never do anything!Please help me. thanks.

Yeah, I hate it when the teachers don't do nothing. Maybe talk to a consulleor or something... or try talking to your parents about it, maybe their know what to do, but I don't know what else, because I've never been in that situation, when I was in grade 7, I had kids being mean to me, I ignored them for awhile, and they just got bored and stopped bothering me.

I am a teenager, but at least I'm a sensible one! I am so sick of all these people in my school thinking they're the shiz because when they have no viable retort, they use the bullet-proof "ur mawm" or "ur *happy*". The *happy* one really pisses me off. I'm not homosexual, but these stupid-*bottom* kids think that being *happy* is something bad and then they acuse random people of being so. GAHH!!!!! And I also hate how people misuse the term "retarded" or "retard". It is used so much in my school that it has lost its meaning. I wish these stupid teens would just grow up and get a life.

I'm not at all surprised that you are sick of stupid immature people such as the ones you'e mentioned above. I reckon that eventually (hopefully) they'll all mature, but because they have an image to maintain, they'll go around making ignorant comments. Apparently it's "cool". Anyway, eventually you'll leave school and most of them will grow up - those who don't will probably end up jail...

Trust me, almost every state school has people in it like that. At least you can say to yourself "I'm better than those pathetic losers!"

People at my school are like that too. Its really annoying because they go around like they are all that throwing the same insults that are really dumb at people because they feel insecure with themselves so they have to degrade other people. The ones who say they are just joking around usually are not.

You are very right! They DO feel insecure! What they say about you doesn't matter. Actually what they do says something about them not you! They just got issues with themselves, so they pick out people to react out on. What's the point of insulting people. Live your life, leave others alone. Dont you got somethig else to do? Funny peepz man.. :lol:

Unfortunately, it seems that in many cases, people who advise students on how to prevent bullying, have never been on the recieving end. I bet that if the teachers did anything, it would be to tell the bullys "Stop It". This would most probably result in them calling you a snitch and/or bullying you worse for telling on them. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, but let's not pretend that we're in some fantasy land where telling the teacher about bullying will make it all better. You should confide in your circle of friends and always try to be with someone.

If it's not a case of bullying, more that you seem to be having trouble fitting in, then what I would suggest is that you find a common interest with the other students and build on it. If you're okay at sports, maybe you could join in with any activities that might be going on. Think about what they like to do? If you like to do it as well, and you're pretty good at it, ask to join in. If you were a great baseball player, I'm sure the kids would talk to you more often! :lol:

Oh, and no offence, but if the teachers aren't doing anything, then it shows how crappy your school is . Maybe you could ask your parents to move to another one?

yea,people are like that at my school as well,and you are right, it can be VERY annoying.just like evry1 else is saying,throw stuff back at them,mess around,or dont pay any attetion to them.

Ok this is a very funny post as a matter of fact. A lot of you are teenagers yourselves, yet you complain about other teenagers? First off the title of the topic contradicts the author himself. I used to say the same things myself when i was a teenager but guess what. All the other teenagers you don't like, think the same thing about you as well. At your age you may think your mature enough to do many things and responsible to take on many tasks, but in reality you are not. I've made many mistakes when i was a teenager, thankfully none of them were extremely regretfull. You simply cannot make judgments of other people until you have an in depth understanding of why people act the way they do. Perhaps it is you who causes them to act this way? This is only a suggestion so don't take it too personally. I have worked as a camp counselor so I am well aware of the things teenagers do. When you guys become adults you'll truly understand what I'm saying. No one in this world is perfect. No one is near perfect either. I am not perfect and even though i'm an adult i still make dumb mistakes every now and then. Its just something you have to live with.

teenagers always think the "other" teenagers are immature. It is so funny. I love how teenagers always talk about other teenagers being immature and acting like this or that... 99.999% of teenagers ARE immature no matter what they say or how they act. They simply cannot understand life with such brief life experience.

teenagers always think the "other" teenagers are immature. It is so funny. I love how teenagers always talk about other teenagers being immature and acting like this or that...
99.999% of teenagers ARE immature no matter what they say or how they act. They simply cannot understand life with such brief life experience.

I think that's a rather ignorant statement to make. If there was a kid who was really good at chess and was always sensible and never behaved badly; would he be a hypocrite for calling another kid who throws waterbombs at people, immature? I don't think so.