xisto Community
semeticsister

Harry Potter 6 Spoilers! Warning: Harry Potter 6 Spoilers

There is a whole website about the "Dumbledore-Snape conflict" where someone trys to proof that snape is innocent and has looked on every detail in the books.

Here is the link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ :rolleyes:

Wow. Thanks for this link, it's bringing up so many possiblities. I'm in the middle of reading the article " Dumbledore's Horcrux" and I just let out a loud "Ahaaaa!"

I thought I had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen, I think I was on the right path, but this is a great twist that i hadn't thought about. I really hope that the topic of this article is the case.

I've read about how people want Harry's parents to come back to life but I don't believe that should happen. Dumbledore, though.. it's all starting to make sense.

Do you think it's possible that none of the theories that have been presented are actually going to happen and we will all be surprised? It has to be something like the thoughts on this website.

ive been to the link above...and read it before..even before i saw that site i had that thought in my mind because on the site it says *not exactly* With the normal killing curse the person would just drop dead on wherever they are.. but when snape did it dumbledore flew into the air over the side of the astronomy tower..and then fell... that was the only thing i had in my mind, i didn't even think of the rest of the stuff but it was good when i read it.. ermm, but i do not believe that he is acculy dead..with the fact of the differenses in the curses, but rowling has supprised us before with the fact that as long as those who believe in him he will never be gone, and..another thing is fawks..as soon as dumbledores died he came soaring around the school singing, maybe it is a side of the Pheonix's that we do not know about... there could be MANY things leading people to believe that he is dead, or that he isn't dead..but i personally believe that he is not acculy dead but just call me crazy (i am going to start reading the books over again for the erm like 11th time now hehe) :rolleyes: as for snape..i dun really care who's side he is on....he is good in my book >_< i love the curses that he came up with hehe

I think Snape is good. as I may have said somewhere before here, I believe that Dumbledore was actually dead/dying for the entire book 6, as seen in his decaying hand. Snape was keeping him alive with the potion that he explained in his first class of the first book. This Fawkes is a horcrux theory sort of explains why Dumbledore had Snape 'kill him' at the time that he did, he's still got a lot to tell Harry.

This topic contains some great opinions and material, thanks for all the people who posted here. I'm a Harry Potter fan myself as well, and I think Dumbledore (Never read the book in english so all the names are new ^^, I should read it in english once tho..) isn't dead, and Snape isnt evil either. I'm affraid we need to wait for the new HP book to come out so we can all get relieved. :rolleyes:

Dont you think it would be interesting if the movie director and the author suddenly decided to change the outcome of a movie in some way that doesnt affect the whole novel?The ending of the sixth movie was also spoiled for me as someone told it to me when I didnt care/like harry potter movies. It would be interesting if it was fake and the movie had a different outcome, though I really doubt it could ever be possible. It would be fun though, just to throw the audience a curve ball.

The ending of the sixth movie was also spoiled for me as someone told it to me when I didnt care/like harry potter movies. It would be interesting if it was fake and the movie had a different outcome, though I really doubt it could ever be possible. It would be fun though, just to throw the audience a curve ball.

the first bold should be book :-p neways! lol

no i do not believe that that would be possible to change the outcome of the movies...i believe that the authors of books who make deals with movie companies to produce movies for their novels had signed a contract or somthing saying that they could not really change the movie in any way shape or form that is wayy to different from the novels..ii personally think that would be totaly stupid just because i would want to see what acculy happens in the novels in the movies not somthing totaly different...

i do not think that dumbledore wa dieing throughout the 6th books, he was just injured in hs hand from destroying the horcrux that was in the ring..or he could have been dieing and that is why he had told harry no matter what shove the liquid down my throat.. (although he was just a brave person neways) and also just to go after the horcrux in the first place..because if the ring did that to his hand lord knows what might happen the next time he trys to do somthing!

I had heard and read that Snape is inocent, and that he killed Dumbledore to make Voldemort trust on him, so then, he would know all his plans to notice Harry them :)...What fo you think?

semeticsister: so close. nice duduction.

Harry Potter 6 Spoilers!

Your very close. However. My theory is that dumble door knew his life must end therefor he made severus promis to do the job. For his, and every one elses, sake. A quick, painless death. No more sufforing from untold horrors.

-reply by mara

i agree and disagreeHarry Potter 6 Spoilers!

yeah maybe, dumbledore has always spies, and snape is one of it. Snape was a darkeater before, and now a prof. Of  Hogwarts becuase of dumbledore. Dumbledore has forgiven snape despite his actions before,but that was bec of his hatred towards James. 

I think, he's right. Snape did his job to save malfoy, and eye on "he who must not be named"(hehe) as well.

but I don't think so...That dumbledore will die.. Maybe playing dead around... And trust Harry to handle the job..To kill "he who must not be named"

About Hary Potter 6Harry Potter 6 Spoilers!

Really.. Dumbledore was inching closer and closer to death, as you watched the movie.That blackness on his hand just got worse and worse. By the time Snape killed Dumbledore, dumbledore was probably just days from death anyway.Being the Half blood Prince, doesn't follow anything much.I believe more then one of you are either right on, or close. Or all right at one time,In your own ways. If dumbledore died, it would make it that much more difficult to Find that,, Ora? One of the many things keeping (You Know Who) Coming back,And alive. I do not believe dumbledore will be coming back. I believe dumbledore Let the information with one other sole, which he gave Harry a hint to, who takingOver his post as head master.Anyways,, hope this helps.

Fievel (D, Edward Strausser.)

-reply by Dennis E Strausser Jr

Something which is a reoccurring question in my mindI Harry Potter 6 Spoilers!

I cant remember the exact part of the movie, but there's a part where Harry hears Snape andDumbledore chatting. Snape is (2:27.12) I looked it up.It sounds more like Snape is trying to quit. But Dumbledore won't have it.This part seems important, but why? The only thing I could guess here, is they were discussingSnape pulling the killing curse. Since that it's not long before Snape does it, then it must be whatThey were discussing.So maybe, "I do not think that dumbledore wa dieing throughout the 6th books, heWas just injured in hs hand from destroying the horcrux that was in theRing..".Might be right; Dumbledore might' have had a protective spell only keeping him in a state of Hibernation. This way, he can pull a spell from the grave later, then go right into hiding.Snape hanging out with the rest of the dark eaters, may have been the plan all along.Even when Harry first met him, and Harry was writing down everything which Snape had beenSaying down. He was paying attention, Snape wanted to be sure of that.Anything and everything to protect Harry, because he's the only one who can put a stop to it all.

-reply by Dennis E Strausser Jr