xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DreamCore

What Is A Black Hole?

This was a theory i just made up, it has some sense to it.The Kaufman TheoryA black hole can suck in anything, except it cannot suck in space and time and the laws of physics. And once you are sucked into this hole, you defy time and space and all laws of physics. This happens for that time, space, and the laws of physics haven?t been sucked into the black hole with you. Meaning that once you are sucked in to a black hole you are instantly crushed, for there is no time or space to hold your mass, density, and weight. But you do not die, for that time and space do not exist. For your soul will live forever without freedom beyond blackness. So therefor, being sucked into a black hole is the most torturous experience one can endure. Being sucked into a black hole is beyond death, it?s beyond god, and it?s beyond everything.

Edited by eddyys (see edit history)

Its amazing that stars can put out this much energy. If a spaceship every got stuck in a Black hole. It will be crushed into the size of spagetti. What is even more amazing to me is the size of the universe and the speed of light. Infact light is so fast that it would make 7.5 complete trips around the earth in one second. Speaking of light and distance, a light-year is the distance light travels in one year. Our galaxy has a diameter of about 100,000 light years, this means that it takes light 100,000 years to travel across the galaxy. And we dont know how many Galaxy's are out there. looking at things this way you can see how big and how massive the universe is. Since its so massive, there must be more than one Galaxy other than our own... Think about it. Would this much massive space be set up for one Galaxy? I think not!

Black Hole in a very tiny star that is as tiny as an atom. But it's got a great condenced mass which allows it to have an incredible force of gravity. WOW!lol! it can even trap the light into it! so just guess how terrible its gravity is....... :(

Black holes are said to have an exit somewhere in another dimension. What really gets me about dark holes is that it can suck in light which is a big deal to me. Isn't light just energy?

It is one of the world's greatest mysteries to where the light and where the black hole exits. does it take you to another dimention or does it just go back to the space is what keeps me, the researches and the whole world so interested and intrigued by the black hole.

yes, but light is energy in the form of photons, if you can suck up photons, can you store it too under the same logic? If the interior of a black hole defys the laws of physics and the opening is somewhere else in the universe, is the connection a wormhole?

Right, and people believe in god (no offense) and that the Earth was flat for quite somtime. ARight, and people believe in god (no offense at all intended) and that the Earth was flat for quite sometime. I know this sounds funny but in reality when it was first suggested that the earth was spherical, it was downright preposterous. *Doesn?t that mean you?ll fall off if you like in Africa or somewhere? You can?t say for a fact that black holes don?t do what we think they do or say that they do. When you say ?It?s not something to believe in.? Then what should we believe in, for all you know, the world you live in could be a bunch of lies. Everyone will believe in what the do, don?t just go around and diss other peoples beliefs spiritually or scientifically. For all you know, they may be right, while you?re the wrong one.

A Black Hole defy's a lot,The energy could suck anything apart, a Sun, Light itself,where it comes out seems a mystery, or hardly even possible..A Black Hole is formed from a massive amount of energy dispersed by a Super Nova. That is clearly true,However, A Black Hole does seem to serve as a wormhole of sorts, REgarding physics,When you enter a black hole, itll crush you to nothing, But just because physics does not exist does not mean Pain doesnt exist. The crushing pain and pressure will repture everything u have inb your body and you'll die faster than you can blink.

Edited by Laos (see edit history)

Actually, From what I've read. A black hole is a compressed gravitational pull, which once you enter or get "into" you are compressed into a singularity and are a part of the blackhole. Thats my input.

Actually, From what I've read. A black hole is a compressed gravitational pull, which once you enter or get "into" you are compressed into a singularity and are a part of the blackhole. Thats my input.

Yeah, true, a Black Hole is really just a giant engine that sucks everything around it into it and crushes it, and rips it apart and throws it somwhere

As for Not Taking the laws of Physics or Space earlier

Space is SPace, Space is not Matter, its emptiness

The Laws of Physicis are not matter

that is basic, you cannot take what does not physically exist

Plus matter cant be destroyed, it just goes somewhere. :) But scientists havent been able to find exactly "what" happens to matter. Like when you burn up a piece of paper, what happens to the smoke? The smoke is the burnt up matter of a piece of paper. Where does the smoke go? Does it add to the O-Zone? Who knows :P

Lol. You forgot to include that a dead star can also become a neutron star.

From wikipeida.

A neutron star is one of the few possible endpoints of stellar evolution. A neutron star is formed from the collapsed remnant of a massive star after a Type II or Type Ib, or Type Ic supernova.

AlsoBlack holes generate HUGE amounts of electricty/energy, black holes MAY one day solve our problems of generating electrictiy.
Also wouldn't light being sucked in by a black hole iluminate the black matter around it?
Al <_< o
About white holes, I don't understand them, wouldn't they have to point up in space time since on massive amounts of 'sucking' gravity make space time go down.
Also
Do black holes stay still or do they move since the universe is expanding? If they do move what is happening with the end of the black hole.
Also

Black holes are said to have an exit somewhere in another dimension. What really gets me about dark holes is that it can suck in light which is a big deal to me. Isn't light just energy?

I thought that if you went into another diemsion that you would 'lose' a dimesion meaning that you would become flat. :lol:
Correct me if i'm wrong.