xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
supyo

I need Rap Lyrics Can somebody write me some? plz..

Babygirl I miss u in history class,but I aint got no time to tap yo *bottom*.I aint got no time to make a beat,I love it when u rub my feet,its so bad cause them boys talkin bout u.I only fill good when I'm chillin wit u.I don't care bout them boys sayin u not pretty,I always like when u call me a cutie.So baby be mine so I wont waste yo time

-reply by busterrhymes

babe come backRap Lyrics

babe came back your voice is in my head and I allways cry,I think more about u every time,your my star up in the sky,why evrey time I close my eyes I see u cry I don't sing no lalabyes,every time your cold I give u my soul..S-T-A-R your in my heart,Please babe come back and take my heart I wish I can open my heart 4 u can see me in the inside my heart not above not ocross the in side for u can see the big star...SO PLS STAR COME BACK,I need your more in my life, u open my eyes, I gave u everything u needet most love I can see that anyover guy will give u, wat I gave u the love that I have with u is so big and  everybody is saying give a lilbit,but I say no bec my heart is in star whent something I don't give up and every time I look up the sky I say wat so I see a car or a plan no is my girl star...!C.J & STAR FOR EVER IF U LOST A GIRL THIS WILL HELP U ALOT TO GET HER BACK BEC THIS WAT I DID

Wrote this myself ..I can see this forum needs help so.here is what u need Lost her in the rain Found her in the sun No doubt in my mind She is the one What has happened What am I goin through This must be a lil taste Of what love can do It's a feeling so unique I cannot describe But it is a great feeling This feeling is too hard to hide From the moment I saw her They call it love at first sight This love continues to grow Everyday and every night From the moment I wake up To the time I fall asleep The only person on my mind That I tend to keep How did I find her Better yet how is she mine How did I get a second chance With the girl I ignored once upon a time Tell me if its fate Was this meant to be I believe that this is more This was our destiny I'm suppose to love u And u were suppose to love me How can something so hard to findBe so easy to see Her lips against my lips My arms protectin her Our hearts connect as one To last more than forever I love her so much how can I prove it I'll do anything for her ill even take a bullet I love her more than myself I hope she feels the same I Jus want her to really see That my love is no game It's real and secure Caring and pure Honest and sweet Warm and unique I say I love u with Passion Because it comes from my heart Front he moment I said it I meant I love u from the start I'm all urs And Ur all mine Now that I'm with u No more rain ...pure sunshine :):):):):)

okay i wanna be a rapstar,trynna sell doped out bars,so i kould buy my momks a car,she be walkin but sometimes walkin too far'i promised her ill buy her a mansion and a car when im far in the game,i dont want things to be the same,it hurts and puts my chest in pain to see her cry and see teardrops roll down her cheeks and drip on da floor like heavy rain.when im money addicited its like im stuck like plaster sorry for the haters its bout to be a disaster,betta tell em after.im da best sellin fellow,got white,weed,yellow aint nobody slangin like me imma stay faithful to da game,witith maryjane in my brain yuhh! hit me up if you like it john2163@gmail.com-myspace.

your so special,in every single way,you've got me insane,almost every single day,your 24/7 in my mindbecause your one of a kind,i think this is a true love that makes me more blind....

Time for a lyrical crusade, a spiritual gaze,in the mirror, looking at the miracle made,observe, the time I serve, as I jot words,then I speak heat, while yall peach like cobbler,a geyser, explodes!, and controls ya visor,leave no survivors, I unload this fire,the next great, check mate, I take ya chest piece,I flex great, while you have no tricks like sex free,lets be, gone, as we trip to my land,lets be informal as we go to thailand,I think knot, lets drink shots, to blinks stop,my ink hot, so I keep a counter like sink tops,I bring flames to the game, yall staring and surprised,get the message wit my aim like american online,no mirage, cause I strive, to pee on you peons,jog cause I light up ya dodge like neons,see I'm, I'm so nice, I rap for no price,they needing it, so ingredients fresh like old spice,please just go twice, oh mike ya flow right,the man in charge, they can't handle bars like old bikes,yeh not a love thing but what yu think? :D be mean haha

Illustraight is wicked

My hits are just simplistic

That gets you all ballistic, like a chick over her lipstick

Or make-up, or her ?30 high-heels from Wallis

I think she?s burnt a hole right underneath her sports kit

Yeah, I?m the ill product, I?m ?Ill Na Na?

Now +Foxy Brown+ is deaf ?cause I just stole her hearin? from her

The *BLEEP* has got ear blockage, it?s real nonsense

This is the kind of hip-hop *BLEEP* that kills logic

As correctly put from the prof himself - they say talkin? helps

Well, can my microphone skills stop this hell?

*BLEEP* a microphone, I need to use a megaphone

Put it on high volume, speak through it like a telephone

Or perhaps I need to heat the system up?

The frequency is pickin? up, the beat is kickin? up

I can think of so much heat to kick at them

But it?s fallen on deaf ears; methinks they?re not really listenin?

So it?s up to me to do somethin? about it

Hmmmm, this is a problem ? now how can I go around this?

Come on, Ills, get your thinkin? cap on

Take your fitted cap off, and think of a way to finish this rap song

Okay, look, I?m-a thinkin? ? and my head hurts!

You need to find a way to make these rappers? necks turn

After all, you?re Illustraight

So illustrate a picture

Be a creative thinker, persuasive spitter, a gracious figure

Ostentatious game kicker

Look, just come the hell out of that damn basement, will ya?

Do somethin? ? grab a mic and blaze a *BLEEP* up

Baste their face with ketchup, spray ?em with mace or sprinklers

Don?t be afraid to step up, step up to the plate and get up

It?s a baseball game, so pitch up

Don?t be intimidated, buddy ? they ain?t gon? hit ya

Have your bat in place and hit the,

.... ball ? and let it fly

Scramble fast to the last base and kick the ? cone, son!

Congratulations, you made a home run![/font]

im sick of haters cominq up outta the street do you really think you can beat me ill beat you *bottom* back to the streets come on bring ya heat Uhh huhh check it im buzzed boy doing drugs boy going round yo and this stupid hoee Ready set go im ina race im going to space all this *BLEEP* goin down all the way to hell , i hit you you cant yell just goin to tell what a snitch haha quess what thats a *BLEEP* *BLEEP*in snitch you bigger than that harry potter the golden snitch haha thats a fix if you dont know me you aint my homie .

The first time i saw you I swear it was love in first sight. you think im crazy and your probably right. you know girl I would do anything for you. you make me feel like a millionbucks brand new. You outside on the play ground pulling my hair think im ticked but I really dont care. your beautiful you make me want to cry. your so beautiful I think im gonna die. When I see your face I think I gonna scream boys be ready to redeemed.okay I at least wanna get as far a you not throwing dirty looks at me you beat me up behind a tree.you think i will tell the princibal but I aint like that.your so hot its not possible to get mad.you said this was the best school in the county ya right seeing you makes me feel bright.your beautiful you make me want to cry.your so beautiful I think im gonna die. when i see your face I thin im gonna scream boys prepare to be redeemed.dont ever leave oh please! compared to you im just a tease. t.b.d said i would never be with you hes a liar but thats probably true. lets close it up. wish me a luck your so beautiful beautiful (voice faids) my names hott phudge (i mean to spell it wrong) please tell me if you like it

Love is a hard thing to explain/tough when ever it ends in pain/she says its not you im the one to blame/i still feel hurt no longer the same/my life was flipped upside down/emotions were turned around/i started to cry wondering how,i let all this go down the drain in a matter of moments/i had deep feelings that were uncontrollin/i tried so hard to be spoken/‎/but she wouldnt listen my hope is no longer there without her/she was the one to get rid of the blur/but in the end it was worse:)i am a pro rapper i am going on tour soon hope everyone sees bobby d,goin to maryland,north carolina an florida:)hope you can make an i hope this helps.

my flo can go i no so get up outta datdutch gold im told is old so get up outta datfive blokes nine jokes no folks so get up outta datdrinking boozing suberoozing wat i do so get up outta datnine years in school is a load of bolex ten minutes to rob me new cars hildroulx rippin down the moterway loking for mullengar stoped for a drink and ended up in a bar munching and boozing smoking and cruzing fu*k off me face reminisson is suzin im quite an ugly pri*ck but im not one for choosin beggers cant be choosers so i take what i get currently me birds a twenty sold vet with a set so big it would smother ye to death i once left a granny with a dirty soggy fan*Y she told me she was thirty and her first name was anny she gave wapper head kos we took her teeth out but the dirtyest ting was her feet in me mouth tow nails orange and cruket as fu*k but trust my luck my Di*k would get stuck an unluck bas**rd a fu*king disaster but at the drinking im the master blackcurrent vodka malaboo and coke nodge ahead and just toke on ur smoke............. :P ................ please comment if you like its me third of forth rappin and im only 14 :excl:

ok, i need some lyrics about love i want it to say something about me lovin this girl and me always being there for her i also want it to say tht she the only perfect one for me.? can someone please help me.?

ok, i need some lyrics about love i want it to say something about me lovin this girl and me always being there for her i also want it to say tht she the only perfect one for me.? can someone please help me.?

i am new here so just checking to see if u got any useful replies.....if not i would like to chip in....hope i am in time