xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Which Color Of Jeans Do You Like Best ur fav color

I prefer the darker blue, and maybe the medium light one. I don't like the ones that have holes all over in them, are faded in the front, look like they were run over by a truck, ect. I just prefer simple blue jeans. I am actually quite particular about my jeans just because I can't stand certain ones. Some people would call it out of style, others, a simpler way of living. I don't know, I guess it is just my style.

Because I prefer the target to be a little but original and because the target hits with everything while the blue maybe doesn't hit so much with other colors as the yellow or beige, the target is more fresh, more original and the best thing of all, is a color that never wears out then the white thing it will always be white.

I prefer dark blue jeans, and I buy them so that the legs are a little too long, and then I cut about two inches on the seems on the bottom so that they flare out around my shoes. The color of pants I like best though would be black, with a couple of chains hanging on each side, really baggy with multiple pockets :).

i like going with the classic dark blue, too. it matches anything including whatever funky colors you have of different shirts. as long as they're faded, i'll wear em. i do like those jeans that had the dirt rubbed on them but they do wash out when you laundry them so there's not really a point to buy em dirty unless you're only gonna wear them one time. but of course thats a waste of money.

Personally, I'm more of a dark blue jeans kinda guy. Although jeans can be too dark blue for me. Sometimes I'll go and wear some lighter ones, but not too often. Normally just when I'm working outside. On a related note, what does everyone think about pre-ripped, faded jeans that cost $90?Psonally I hate them. I'll buy some 6 dollar jeans and rip them myself with time, thank you very much.

I only wear black jeans, because they are the only color that goes with my black shoes, shirt, hair, earring, belt, and Jacket :) What can I say Black is my mistress

I like the faded blue jeans and the black ones and other blue variations. Just not like hot pink or something like that. lol. I don't like white jeans. You can get them dirty quick. You know those jeans with like yellowish glittery faded pants??? I call those poo poo pants. lol. Cause theyre like regular jeans with doo doo colors on them. lol.

I dont wear jeans. I just dont find them comfortable (at least I used to not find em comfortable. Havent worn jeans in so long i now dont know). There are days where everyone in my class wears jeans except for me. I havent worn jeans in over 4 years! 0_o And nobody else seems to care! Almost everyone in my school wears jeans but I dont. Now that I think about it, its kind of strange that nobody matters. Its like the stereotypical view of "you need to wear certain things to be cool" doesnt exist. Interesting but pointless. I usually wear blue or grey pants. Sometimes a lighter beige color.

I'm usually a blue jeans kind of gal. Mostly dark blue although I do own a few pairs that are light blue. When I'm going out and I want to wear something a bit more than casual I'll go with black jeans.

i love black jeans. but the normal blue colored ones are fine. but sometimes i can't seem to find a top that would match my black jeans. it's supposed to match all my tops since it's black, but for some reason i can't. sometimes i become choosy of the type of garment that was used to make the top (polos, t-shirts, etc.)

I so prefer the darker blue jeans compared to the lighter ones. However, all dark jeans have one problem. The more you wear them and the more you wash them the less dark they get. Thankfully, they (atleast for me) have never gotten light enough to be considered light blue jeans which is good. The reason i like these is that they tend to look less ratty and match way more colors than the light ones.

isn't this topic the same as the other one? i know because i've read the post of the person who started the topic. and i know because i've replied to it.oh. the other one was a poll. but it's still the same topic.

well i got to admit i am a jean meneack. I will buy like 6 pair of jean custom make it. I like blue abracrobie jeans the ones where they make it specialy for you. Also lately i have been buying A&F pans fr just the designers logo and the jeans print with no rips and i will wear it out on my own. My friends are making fun of me already because i got like 40 pairs of pans. ANd to answer your question i like light blue with a horizontal semi thread print with some worn out on the bottom and on knees.

I like the light blue color jeans, Not much people like them but i do.With white shirt and also blank it gives a great look to the on lookers, Most people wear jeans like green and blue(dark), Those get preety common, i like brand like lee cooper , pringle, lee and other bran for that matter.Chill!!