xisto Community
arnz

Rollercoaster Tycoon Theme park type simulations

I had this game (or something close to it) on PS2 for about 2 years, i completed it time and time again and loved going into the park as the manager on a jet pack!?! And finding out how much people liked (or when you start) despised my theme park, and mainly my 25g force at every corner looses everyone on the ride make a mint in a day roller coaster!Straight out the station, up the steepest climb you could get, then straight down bending and twisting as it went, then at the bottom a massive sharp turn the looped round, all the people fell out and this was only possible with the best train, or it de-railed xD go destruction!

I absolutely love this game. I still play it from time to time and even though it's an ancient game now, I still thoroughly enjoy playing it.Just one thing I still don't understand to do is how to build underground. Does anybody know how to do this?It's a shame that there's not going to be a new version of Rollercoaster tycoon out. I wasn't particularly keen on Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. It seems to be quite a slow game on my computer, which I guess could just be down to the specifications of my computer.I would really have liked an online version of Rollercoaster Tycoon where you could make your own theme park and then other people could visit your park over the internet.They could also have made an RPG-type game out of it. You get rewards on how well you've made a theme park or completed tasks that have been set for completion and then using these credits or other in-game currency you could then buy yourself an entry ticket to visit someone else's theme park, ride their rides, play on their side stalls etc. I feel this would have made a really good game.

I remember years ago I played Them Park, it was really fun to play it, later I played roller-coaster tycoon too, but not as much, just gone through this topic and saw that Theme Park World is an available game, would like to play it on some spare time, as I really liked to play the first version of it, it's fun to build. A lot of those tycoons are fun :PEven though, about those simulator games, it was always hard for me to play any version of Sim City :( there's always traffic and etc. :D

Funny how i hate those simulation games - theme park, zoo tycoon, rollercoaster tycoon but in real life programmed stuff for such companies. I mean you hate the stuff that you do regularly even if it's indirect. I know why i hated that game. It's the slow speed of that game that made me bored than anything.