xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wangs

Too Many Advertisements

The Xisto.com is realy very good, I have a suggest.there are so may advertisements,and they ofen dazzled meso can Xisto put fewer advertisements,or put they at the bottom of the page.that may be better.thanks!!

Personally, they don't bother me, exept for those smilie flash banners that make noise when you roll your mouse over them. It's very annoying, to put it mildly, especially when one is listening to something. Furthermore, I have the inexplicable urge to roll over it again... and again...

you will soon get used to those ads. ;) it's your first post here anyway. these ads pay for the adless free hosting we enjoy in our Xisto.com websites - so it's a good bargain. also, it can't just be placed anywhere, since those ads have got to have maximum exposure, for members to take notice of. ;)

lol The ads are fine for me. It's only every once in a while that I here the smily faces when I go over them. I then think they are funny and start listening to them over and over. They like to catch me off guard. You'll get used to the ads sooner or later. As you have already been told they are what supports the server to keep hosting free.

think of it this way..would you rather have the ads on the forums that you post on, or would you rather have them on the website you plan on making? personally i would rather have them on the forum i am posting on than at the top of every one of my pages on my website..so just be happy they are on these forums and not the website you are making..yes thay may be annoying but they keep the site running so they can offer a free service to us less fortunate people hehe!

think of it this way..would you rather have the ads on the forums that you post on, or would you rather have them on the website you plan on making? personally i would rather have them on the forum i am posting on than at the top of every one of my pages on my website..so just be happy they are on these forums and not the website you are making..yes thay may be annoying but they keep the site running so they can offer a free service to us less fortunate people hehe!

Me too and dido. Who wants ads on our sites. It would really mess up my graphic design web sets and I have sooo many pages. The only ads that bother me are the animated ones that take a long time to load. :rolleyes: I am on an ancient telephone line system and things can get realllly slooooow sometimes.

There are a lot, but they pay for that hosting. You can't have it all and I think they are fine. So relax. As long as you get good hosting with no ads, you shouldn't complain. It said the hosting had no ads, not the forum. Some get on my nerves, like the smileys, but I just don't roll over them. I actually like the games though :huh: