xisto Community
freesoul

Maximum Adsense Per Day! The max. cash youve made in a day?

Altrough I won't tell you the actually ammount, I've earned arround 10 dollars on one day with my adsense account. That's nowhere near what other people seem to make (considering I often just earn arround $ 0.50 a day), it's still a pretty nice revenue for a community based clan website. ( http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ )

First post here. <_< I'm lking this community. Anyways, I've made something like 5 dollars. I only got like 5 - 10 visitors a day to :lol: Now I need to start my new site because its all stopped now. :lol:

there's something i can't understand. The condition for earning any money is that people make clicks on the ads provided by google.If your site is so interesting that u get 100 visitors (1000?) a day then why would anyone make clicks on some ads that i personally find annoying?And you guys that make 50$ a day, what is your sites about that people get so interested in the ads and not the site?

Well I have tried adsence before but it did not work out very well made like $3.00 but it wasnt worth the ads so I got rid of it but when I get hosting from Xisto I think I will put adsence on...and the guy who gets a 1000 a day is a beast.

I think the trick here is to first, invite some people to visit your website to get the traffic started...after all I think Google states that you need to have many unique visitors. At least this is what I would do if I were to start up a blog.

The most I've ever made in a day was $1.20. That was yesterday. I was so happy, too. :) I wish I could make at least $100 a day.

adsense sucks i have a flash game site that googles block becoz it started to make lots of money! and what did they block it for coz one of games had hardcore inthe title.

I can't disclose my actual amount, but I can give you a ballpark figure--$100/day.
My weekends tend to be lower, but my weekdays are huge. If you want to know how to get that amount, you should read http://www.problogger.net/. The guy earns $1000/day.

I dont believe you make $100/Day on a Online Game Site. If so everyone would quit their day job and just start building sites. I know I would. The average Person on Adsense makes between $5-$10 a day.

wel i never got great money of <- snipped -> but from pages views, when i posted a tutorial on good-tutorials, i had 5k pages views and about 100 <- snipped -> ads, and i made just 5$ on itso that also my highest i ever made}