xisto Community
freesoul

Maximum Adsense Per Day! The max. cash youve made in a day?

I'm only a few months old in the Adsense family. I'd really like to know the maximum amount you've made from adsense in one day. Just on the lookout for the pros in this joint. Well as for me (this is embarrassing!) I have made $3.71 in a single day from three clicks and that's a miracle considering my average daily earnings which of couse tends to zero!So guys.. tell me about your adventures with Adsense.

DeveloperX, if you want to know the top paying keyowrds, for free, visit this, it's absolutly awsome:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Well, I can't disclose the actual amount (breach of terms), but I can say that I made around 2 dollars in one day... pretty bad :blink: (although it was only a few clicks). Funny how I also get less traffic on weekends...

do you really receive payment from google? What if you are not in the US. Anyway I think google pays very little for this ad clicking thing. Are there other services that pay more? Google ads are springing up everywhere and I personally never click on any of them, because they are so ad like and will want to sell you something, so most of the time I dont bother. Not sure if I can apply this to others...

How much does one "view" and one "click" usually pay for AdSense members? I don't see how someone could earn $2 from just "a few clicks" unless either a "few clicks" means 20 clicks, or you get $.50 per click.

221367[/snapback]

I have been getting about 3-10 cents per click I think so far. My site doesn't have much traffic so I don't get very many clicks anyway. I haven't even made a dollar yet. Been doing it a little over a week now, legitimately.

Wow, so it doesn't even sound like adsene can make you that much money on just any regular website.. You have to have some kind of website that EVERYONE knows about or will go to on a daily basis and not only just one time but keep coming back. I would like to know how that guy is making 1000/day.. Now THATS nice. I wonder if can just sit back and watch it grow or does he actually have to do lots of work to keep the website updated for people to keep coming back. I guess that would mean quitting the day job... but i guess making 1000/day.. thats like being rich.. dont need a day job.. :huh:

lol. the highest i've made in a day is $2.45. That's all. not hat much. I don't get much traffic. I'm still renovating the place up a little bit. lol. I'm making my website sound like a home or something. anyways... adsense for me is up to $15 and some odd cents. long time to get to ONE HUNDRED>....

the guy at problogger has a whole bunch of blogs (nearly 20 i remmember) and i am sure has stuff being concerned with much of the content. And yes, he earns from blogs, so if the blog is very specific on what it talks about then google can pay off. The most important things ever in adsense's problem are quality content, at least twice a week updates and links back from very important (high ranked) websites. The rest of seo is like those 0.011 seconds that separates the best of the best in sports.