xisto Community
freesoul

Maximum Adsense Per Day! The max. cash youve made in a day?

I have been getting about 3-10 cents per click I think so far. My site doesn't have much traffic so I don't get very many clicks anyway. I haven't even made a dollar yet. Been doing it a little over a week now, legitimately.

hi guys if you have spare time on your hands make pages on your site that are about the following you will get about $2-8 for each click:

1) Web hosting - very competitive market so the advertisers have to pay more per click so they get further up in the listings!!!
2) Loans
3) Credit cards
4) software - like spyware and history remover stuff
5) contract cell/mobile phones.

if you have infomation sites about these things you will make a lot more money as people who read the page will be looking for advice before a purchase and then your ads will get a higher click through rate as is your info was good enough your visitor would be ready to purchase. ;):P:)

Come on Liverpool FC!!!

5 Times European Champions!!! :):P:)

;)

My most ever was 2.50$, it isn't that much because my site is in frames. The amount of money per click also depends on the content and since google cant read through frames my content is zero...

i am getting average 2$ per day, i have added 5 channels, but dont seem effective, can any one tell me how to increase page impressions, or trafic on site>?

I wish I could even make a dollar a day by way of Pay Per Click, but I got banned from Google Adsence a while ago and now I'm using Bidvertiser. I've had over 120,000 hits to my site, but only 49 <- snipped -> tell me how that makes sense? And for the money, well, I haven;t even reached $7 :) However, I;m almost there :)}}

Edited by GamerGlitch (see edit history)

$6.19I run a atheist based website at atheistnation.netRegistered members don't see advertisements and I have a pretty intense ammount of members, that probally makes it look less impressive.

completely ranges i ave got over $2 for one click, and ive got 0 cents for one click... I haven't had a website up in a while... but usually its about a dime to a quarter per click

The most ive gotten in a day is 472 Dollars but i average about 300 a day

Great earning bro.My highest earning per day was $41 on July.
My current average earning perday is about $17.

the most i have made in a day is about $5 but i have a very low number of traffic in a day... im havent been working on getting traffic to my site even though that will help a lot but if i had more time i probably would.Anyways... google adsense does not like to disclose all that info about how much you would get from advertisers and thats what you get with google. IF you want to know all about that, then go with adbrite. You can see what advertisers are paying and what each click is worth as well as turn those off so you can get a better payout, but they are still not as good as google.

Wow, seeing some of those figures have really made me excited about what is possible. I didn't realise that so many people could do well with Adsense. I haven't been doing so bad myself... though I don't really make much, it has been a steady stream of money that comes in. I've gotten three checks so far, and I have another one on the way right now... but that wasn't in a short time by any means. I think the most that I've made in a single day has been in the low $2 range... maybe $3 range, I'm not exactly sure, but it's never been that high. The nice thing for me is that I get a little bit every day, so after a while it really does add up to something and every so often I get some extra spending money.Since I can see that many of you people have been making it work well, I'm going to keep at it, cause you've all inspired me to make more. I've lately been doing some testing with different placements/colours and things... and so far so good. It seems to have brought up the amount I make a little. I'm going to keep working on that to try and find the best things to maximize my earnings. I also worked on putting better keywords into my site, which seems to have made the average cost per click go up a bit too!