xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xsize

Your Favorite Toothpaste?

Hands down Crest, especially with the new Whitening Expressions. Cinnamon Rush is my fav. I thought of the concept b4 it even came out, I wanted a toothpaste which tasted like Big Red and about a yr later we had one!!!Honestly, though I think people tend to choose toothpaste brand base on what they grew up with, if mom & dad uses Brand X then that's what brand the child tends to go for.

Hmmm, well, my favorite would have to be the one I am using now.Crest Vivid White.It's pretty cool. I like getting brand name toothpaste that you see on tv everyday. It just seems like I can trust that it actually does something. :/

I don't like colgate, it doesn't make my mouth feel clean. My favorite is Crest, I like the way it tastes, and it makes me mouth feel clean. I also like Aquafresh. Especially when it comes out the plastic thing, you know where you press down and the three colours come out...?I have colgate right now, but i hate it.

i agree, colgate is cheap and effective so i use the whitening version of that. i dont care about brands as long as its minty. i cant stand those kiddy toothpastes that taste like bubblegum or even closeup's cinnamon gel toothpaste

I don't like any mainstream toothpaste. They all contain crap like Sodium Lauryl (Laureth) Sulphate. They make me feel ill so I prefer natural toothpastes which are generally just made from calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, essential oils, glycerine and maybe stevia (a natural plant based sweetner). I would suggest to everyone who uses normal toothpaste to either make your own using the above ingredients or just brush your teeth with salt or baking soda. Mainstream toothpastes aren't worth the health risks and natural stuff works just as well!

My favourite tooth paste has got to be aquafresh. I like the smell and the taste of the paste once my teeth have been brushed. I remember when I was young. I used to love guessing which colours would come out of the tube, whether they'd be blue or green! ;) If aquafresh didn't exist, my next favourite would just have to be colgate. I notice my teeth look a lot cleaner once this paste has been used.These two tooth pastes appear to be the most popular and rightly so! :huh:

Edited by sportytalk (see edit history)

I actually hate toothpaste. The taste of it makes me feel sick pretty much every time I use it, and for some reason, especially in the mornings. When I was younger, my parents had to go out and find some type of toothpaste that didn't taste like "normal" toothpaste, cause I pretty much refused to use it :huh:' I ended up with some Tweety stuff that tasted like berries or something? It was slightly better..That being said, I eventually settled for some form of Colgate. I think I must have gotten used to it a little bit, but I still hate the taste. Its just the best of the worst.

My chooice is Aquafresh , I been using it for like my whole life and did not like other ones I tried ... so I stay at Aquafresh...I see most of people like colgate ... I havent tried it , maybe I shoud ...

Colgate for the win! That makes my teeth sparkly white.. And fights off all the nasties.. Its well worth the cost of it. Also the tooth brush you use helps alot more then just the toothpaste.. Keep that in mind.

WOW everybody uses Colgate except me!!!!!!!!! Hahahah Anybody heard of Paradontax???????? Well I use that and it's ABOSLUTELY NOT, tasty!!! But I kinda had to use that since I was Young. I grew up with that paste hahaha!. But it's ver good though, but a very weird taste: salt and mint . If you uses sweet paste you aint gonna like Paradontax, thats for sure!!!! Think Im gonna use Colgate sometime for the fun :lol:

umm...Crest is very good since i started to use toothpaste.similar to that barnd,colgate is also fine IMO.but no special feeling when use them,hehe.by the way,do u use the same one toothpaste in all day?i change two brands:morning is clean white;night is cool :lol:

I'm don't have a favourite toothapste, at least I don't think. I use whatever I have in my house... but my favourite flavour is Winter Fresh. I like to change my toothopaste from time to time, sometimes I use Colgate, sometimes I use something that starts with a S that whiten your teeth... lol