xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

Web Designers a good web designer needed

Well i just started on a site http://www.conret.com/ and i need someone who is really good in web-design and can make flash templates. If you think you can do it pleese send me an email or even if you have any ideas to improve the site. I am planning to make this into a small bissnessso i need people to run the site.

Conret I am sorry I haven't been able to help much. The three hour time difference doesn't help because the only time we are on at the same time is on the weekends at 8pm. If I could make flash templates and stuff I would help you but I don't have the time with school, and my own site, and hanging out here.

I may have not made it clear but im not only looking for web designer i am also looking for people to run the site get advertizers, update the news section, customers and so on.

He is a web host, selling web hosting like the Xisto Corporation. Flash templates are more eye catching and professional in a way.

Flash template is something old time.and the fashion now is xhtml and webstardards,if you wanna flash,then flashing all your site.all compenent are flash movies ,that will be cool.if you wanna basing the standards then using no flash.

well your right it doesn't but this is just the start the template thats on right now is what I thought would be good but really i need a bluish tecno lookinf site and i'll make it when the site has it's full support team which i am trying to get now.

I may have not made it clear but im not only looking for web designer i am also looking for people to run the site get advertizers, update the news section, customers and so on.

211397[/snapback]

The way I read this is you want someone to do all the work in setting up your business. What does this person or person get in return? Assuming of course you intend to make an income of some sort from the site. People will want to know what they can expect in return for doing work that you will profit from.

well right now im setting up the site and if you think that you will be doing all the work that is absolutly not true. THe site will have many sections and you can expect to earn about 60 bucks per custumer. Since this site is new i dont think the site will automaticly start making mony.