xisto Community
visitor

Is Google Cheating With Adsense? Does Google Cheats with Adsense...

Yes google is extremly rich company but it is not so large corporation like microsoft and there are still not so many buerocatical isses. So the google might still be good however as we all know money changes people and that is the main reason why google is falling down in the eyes of us all it is changing in accordance with money.

This got me a bit scared if I am ever going to use Adsense, or PayPal. (I am using PayPal, but haven't got any money on it.) How annoying would it be if you earned a lot of money, and then they would not give it to you? I think it is wrong of them to terminate peoples accounts. Of course I understand them because lots of people are cheating with Adsense. But the Adsense-people should care a bit more about individual cases, instead of just closing the account.

So far I've never had problems with Google Adsense... a couple times, I was scared that they would say there was click fraud, because I ended up with many many more clicks than normal, so I emailed them about it to let them know... but I'm not sure if that was any good or not, because I never got a response back. But seeing as it's a huge company, I wasn't really expecting anyone to write back - especially not something which hadn't been an automated message. But it would put me much more at ease if I'd actually received something to tell me that things were okay. Judging by the way my account didn't get suspended, I'm guessing it must have been alright.Anyway... I've so far been paid with them three times, so they seem good to me. But I'm always worried when my earnings hit around the $100 dollar mark, because I hear the stories about how Google tends to wait until you've earned enough for your next payment to close down people's accounts. But since I've never done anything against the terms, I think I should be okay.Luckily, Adsense isn't the only advertiser out there. I used to think that if they kicked you out of the program, then you'd be in serious trouble, but really, since so many people have had it happen, I think that life goes on with other advertisers too, and even if they aren't as good as Google Adsense right now, they should get better with time as more and more people are looking for alternatives.

i see adsense as gambling, and i suggest that you guys see it like that too. if you got some good money with adsense, cash it out and later come in for a new round. if you think about it, it is really hard (if not impossible) to tell whether the clicks are legitimate or not. just kind of like derickkoo said, if a guest clicks an adsense link of yours a couple of times within 5 minutes, google will get the same click information a couple of times and that will be hard to tell if those were illegal clicks or not... if google is too nice and lets those possibly legal but also possibly illegal clicks pass, multiply that times all the people contracting adsense, then think what if most of those unclear clicks are illegal then its a biiig loss for google. so i believe its understandable that they prefer to be on the safe side and mark as fraud the unclear clicks. adsense... just like a stock, if it goes up and up and you want money on your hand... take it out while you still own it and its high :o /jogarriot

adsense cheats

Is Google Cheating With Adsense?

Same happened with me.My earnings in adsense reached to 287$.All of my thresholds were cleared.Now it was 15 th may when my check was to dispatch.But as usual these adsense dogs disabled my account on account of invalid clicks.I swear to God I never did or asked any body to click on my ads.May be they did because I was using other ad programs on my website.

But this really dissapointed me . I mailed them but got no reply yet

-reply by Gautam Katyal

Is Google Cheating With Adsense?Yes Google cheetah all the time!haha "jk"The money that i was suppose to get "$173.43" were sent to me right away. But some of my friends and partners didn't get the same *luck?*Life is like a pyramid, rich people stay on top dominating in many ways the rest of the people that didn't get or didn't wanted the opportunity to be on top. I think its pretty sad but i don't think it is going to change in anyway =/

By law and i dont give a crap what contract you sign you must be paid for completed work. in this case completed work would be the confirmed clicks on your sight. for google to take and not pay you for susepcted fraudlent clicks is debatable cause if your really wanted to push it they would have to prove fraud no matter what the contract says. a nother thought is why dont they jsut not pay for the suspecius clicks considering they know exactly wich ones they are so i would have to say yes the pay per click by googles definatly a fraud knowing that littler sights wouldnt have the funds to hire a lawer to sue them. that is not to say they would take your identity or anything there not that stupid but dont expect to get paid for posting adds is all im saying.

yes, i have heard such thing several times, and as we know google adsense is totally un controllable, image you have google adsence account and paste the google adsense code on your website, and if a guest visited your site and saw the google adsense's advertises, ok he will just click it once by once, maybe last for 5 minutes, what happend? oh my godness. google adsense send inform to you that your google adsense account occured invalid click, so your google adsense is closed............................
jesus can help you ........

if i remember well they have an option if you see more clicks then ussualy you can inform them so they can see and not close your account thinking that you've done this

The same thing happend to me.Adsense banned my account saying invalid click activity.I never click on my ads neither i won allow even my family and friends to do that, As i know google is pretty strict.I got $114 and i was about to get the check. At that time I recieved the mail. If I did anything wrong y did google allowed for such a long. y did they find only before i was about to recieve a check. If i did wrong they might have mailed me the same by paying due amount and banned me after. i have wasted my whole 8 months ising adsense. now i am using adbrite.

The same thing happend to me.Adsense banned my account saying invalid click activity.I never click on my ads neither i won allow even my family and friends to do that, As i know google is pretty strict.

I got $114 and i was about to get the check. At that time I recieved the mail. If I did anything wrong y did google allowed for such a long. y did they find only before i was about to recieve a check. If i did wrong they might have mailed me the same by paying due amount and banned me after. i have wasted my whole 8 months ising adsense. now i am using adbrite.

The more I read about these situations the more I feel that what happens is they do the checks when it's time to pay, rather than in real-time. With hundreds of thousands of accounts (or millions?) it wouldn't be feasible to constantly check every single account. But checking before payments, being that they are much more rare, is quick and efficient.

Google is a very profitable and secure company and they must not do scams or illegal stuff because they can easily get sued and detected. They once made a mistake and when a programmer outside google found their flaw (tracking users) it became viral and they were sued.So , no scams for sure.

I too tried adsense and it earned me 9.89 bucks in a short period. I have been through a partnered program (answer.com) and it was really nice to generate rapid income. But, what bothered me is that, they need to verify my account with PIN. I had written them many a times to send me the PIN so as to authenticate my adsense account. However, I didn't received by PIN. Eventually, I gave up answer dot com and removed the adsense ads from my blog posts. It was quite troublesome to do so, but I had no other options as I was not sure how can I get the PIN delivered to me and authenticate my google adsense account. I won't comment if it is a scam or my bad luck. Just remember the 3 Idiots dialogue, "All is Well". Now I am concentrating on other sources of income.