xisto Community
Travis18520

Psp Vs. Nintendo Ds handhelds

psp looks nice than any others,but both of them are too expensive ;) as a student maybe handset java game can almost meet my demand usually.

well after my stint with the sega game gear i stopped with the handheld devices, of course the psp is not producing the games that was promised to everyone. its been mostly movies which i find disappointing for something sony is backing.

oh come on we'll duh get a psp. You wanna know the quality? Go buy a playstation 2 and then compare the 2. Yes... their both pretty much the same. And the ds is just a gameboyadvance with a little add on that you can use a pin. It's like in the simpsons some people say a nintendo ds is better than psp with is playstation two. Do they realize paying $100-$125 more for a nintendo ds that just has a pen with the same graphics. In my opion just get a playstation 2 (cheaper than psp) and get a small tv to put in your car, now you can play in your car for a whole lot cheaper! I would say that nintendo ds online thing is awsome! But you can probly do this with psp or if not you will be able to soon. And you get a whole lot better graphics!

i think that psp will gain no nintendo ds ... they'll have the same problem that they have with all their systems ... they dont have cool games ... psp gave license to anyone to develope a game ... and nintendo is a little more selective or burocratic in that sense ... i dont know ... i m a fan of nintendo since i was 6 but the last systems are not what i expect ... a lot of games for children ... pokemon ... etc etc ... they have to change a little if they want to survive in this market ...i dont know what is going to happen to the ds, revolution and all the nintendo systems if the dont change ... and finally and again ... i think psp is goint to be better than ds ... lets wait to see what happe :)

i would have to say psp. Psp has a nicer design and is not ask blucky and can do a lot more then nintendo ds. Nintendo ds cant play dvd, mp3, and you cant put hacks on it that are useful (that i know of anyways) but psp has all of that. You can even download a hack so that you can browse the internet on your psp :) yes its great mobile internet smaller then a laptop. With the psp you can also get games that are to old to play on any other console. Psp is just amazing in my eyes and i think its the best between the 2there is also many sites for psp which is a plus :)

You get much better value with the DS, as it's much cheaper. The PSP is not really an effective media player considering the ridiculous price of Memory Sticks. You'll find some pretty intresting games on DS and Advance Wars looks really good. The PSP however looks much better and has better specs. You'd look a lot better in public holding a PSP than an DS. The PSP is a fingerprint a magnet and dosent seem like the sturdiest thing in the world. The PSP is probably easier to play in certain situations considering you dont need a stylus to play. But don't take my word, I don't own either systems, but have played hem. Overall, I see a tiny bit more PSP's than DS' in school.

PSPhimilate ds.. psp give you a chance to have dvd, mp3, photo, anda a revolucionary system of games.. and also.. a Wi-Fi systemDs just have a good wirelles and a bad idea of doble sreen..I will buy psp of course!!

Have you never had a PSP or Nintendo?Nintendo is okay the graphics isnt all that great but its okay but PS2* (especially) is very VERY good and the graphics is brilliant if i was you i would go for PSPs :)

I dont know why but i have to go with the Nintendo DS, Sony just made the PSP to compete with nintendo, but the PSP has games that are out of date, and personally if im going to play a 3d game i dont want to have to look at that small screen. But the PSP can play music stored on it.....but ive already got an iPod.....

I have to agree with baphometslayer.... I think the the PSP tried to be a all in one media device, but with the games available it's not that great at games. Plus who really wants to watch a movie on that small of a screen. For me even those little portable players are small. And for music, if you really want to store a lot you have to buy the Memory stick media which seems to me to be a lot more expensive. The DS stayed true to gaming. Games for the DS seem to be better and the stylus and dual screens were innovative.

yeah, im seeing mroe and more nice thngs about the DS, as for teh psp, they seem to have forgotten to make games for teh RPg genre, sicne teh one they mdae was a little...not tat good.from what ive seen teh only rpg game for the psp was a little rushed so it really didnt really show much ~ @_@i do hope teh psp games improve though ^^~

I think that as a device the PSP is better than the DS because it can do alot more and has better specs. I'm a nintendo fan however I think the second screen is kinda redundant, not one of their better ideas. In terms of games I would say the DS is better, I like the games that are released for nintendo systems over sony.