xisto Community
Mike83

Free .be Domain Names For A Year

i registered for a .be domain , it completed in about 15 mins.no fees or charges at all.being a noob at domains and hosting etc , how do i sort out hosting for my .be domain ?

This is nice! another free domain name for us, I registered for Free dotInfo domain names from 1DNI.com last year and they are about to expire this coming December. And this free dotBe domain could be use by the time those dotInfo expires. :P All I have to do now is announce to everyone that I am changing my domain name before the year ends. But there would be some disadvantages like losing my Google rank or some peole might not able to find my websites anymore. So this dot Be is more for websites that don't have a prper domain yet and would like to acquire one in the future! :P

If you register a .be domain name from https://www.eurodns.com/ before the end of the year you'll get it free for a year!

No need for a credit card, no need to pay for later years if you don't want to, no limit to how many you can get, no catch!

I've got myself mike365.be already, and may get a few more later.  They're not like those .tk ones either, they're proper domains, like a .com only from Belgium.

Though I'd share it with you all.  Enjoy

202375[/snapback]

hey, i didnt found its free but pay with 20.OO euro.

so what? B)

where i can get this free??

It says on the main page that they cost 20 euro but if you search for a domain and find one that is empty you will get that domain for free. Many people have gotten it to work including myself and other people on this forum. If you still have problems post here.

You can register up to 10 free .be domains, afterwhich they will charge you at a reduced rate. The .be ccTLD is a 'real domain name' - it's not a redirection service or anything. It's identical to a gTLD, such as .com or .net. You get ownership of the domain name, and full configuration control, as you would with any other domain at any other registrar. They cannot force banners or anything else on to it. Just to set the records straight.

202494[/snapback]

But you can just get your parents or siblings or whatever to make an account and get more domains.

You get ownership of the domain name, and full configuration control, as you would with any other domain at any other registrar.

202494[/snapback]

If you are registering with http://freebe.be/, this is how it works -

You name will be registred by Stone Internet Services bvba, the company behind the affordable webhosting solution 1-eurohost.com. There are no additional requirements for the .be name . You can use the domain name with the webhosting provider of your choice as long as it is allowed. The domain name should be activated within 5 minutes. You will be able to manage the domain name on the 'manage' part of this website.

After the first "free" year we will contact youte renew the names. The renewal price will be 6.61 (without taxes).

As quoted from the index page.

If you read the TOS, there's no obligation to renew - you may cancel it before payment is due but it has to be 60 days before, I think, or you might be charged legally (if what I read was correct) to the tune of maybe 200 Euros... So if you're registering now, remember to cancel around end of August 2006.

:)

Nice site. Just registered my free .be domain name :)

If you still want to keep your original yourname.trap17.com and have your yourname.be domain name at the same time without paying 15 credits, then you can park you domain at the address below:

http://yourdomain.com/frontend/rvblue/park/index.html

Just add your new domain name in the text box and click Add! and the domain will point to your site.