xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
devildude93

What Is Bird Flu? Does anyone know where bird flue came fr

What is bird flu and how did it develop and where di it come from??? Iwas just wondering how it got here and has it ever happened before?? I dont really know a lot about it but i know that if we dont do anything now then it will develop and it will be able to spread from human to human and then lots of people will die. So we need scientists to get the cure for it NOW!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
What Is...? section is for defining terms and not for asking a question. Moving.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

The bird flu has been around for quite some time, since the early 1900s. They are working on a cure one of them being Tamiflu.

It's just an aviant influenza that has to do with protein and hydrogen spikes in the virus core.

here is the definition given for what hte bird flu is

Bird flu is an infection caused by avian (bird) influenza (flu) viruses. These flu viruses occur naturally among birds. Wild birds worldwide carry the viruses in their intestines, but usually do not get sick from them. However, bird flu is very contagious among birds and can make some domesticated birds, including chickens, ducks, and turkeys, very sick and kill them.

Here is more info on what the bird flu is as well.

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/avianflu/

that should help you out and give you a better understanding what hte bird flu is.

Okay, here is my take on it. The bird flu is a virus carried by birds. Also known as the avian flu, the virus spreads rapidly through wilflife and poultry that is domesticated. It is dangerous when it is trasmited from a nird to a human, and then goes back to a bird or pig, once it has returned to an animal, a mutation starts and it then can be spread to a human where it then spreads unstopped. You die by a severe pnumonia like disease that causes fluid to build up in your lungs. Must people die from suffocation, although some also bleed to death out of their nose and mouth. scary? Yes. The only thing taht helps. A vaccine called TamiFlu that is produced in only one or two plants in the world. It stops the production of the virus, there by helping your body to fight and kill it. This is what I read in tons of articles about it. And don't worry, none has been copy and pasted :P

Um, I would say that is just an illness that some birds are suffering. Of course it is dangerous for human beings and it could mutate and start to spread between humans (from a human to another, I mean) but it?s not acting like that now. I think governments want us to be scared of it and I don?t know the reason but this is what it looks like. They?re even comparing it with aids or ebola and that?s a nonsense.By the way Tamiflu is not a definitive cure, but for some strange interests that name have made a lot of apparitions in the media all around the world so right now there?s lot of credule (and a bit silly, I would say) people paying fortunes to get some.

There are two types of medicines for the H151 Avian Infuenza, Tamiflu and Relenza. Both act the same way, as anti-viral medicine, they act against the structure of chemicals. They are also designed as a prophylaxis treatment, that is, as a preventative for infection.The fact is, that it could get worse then AIDS or ebola. Starting with the fact that if the virus mutates into something different, we would not have any vaccines, and will need to start research into finding it. Ebola is localised in Africa, and we know lots more about AIDS then we will of this disease.