xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Post Your Applications Here For Gfx Crew

this topic is only for posting applications to join the gfx crew. Any other post will be deleted.

Ugh. Ok, I'm aware you requested only to post applications for the 'GFX crew', which I would like to make clear this is not.But do we have to have 'crews' at Xisto? So many lower-quality forums create all sorts of member 'classes' - graphics, coding, modding, 'crews' for everything. And to be quite frank, it is stupid and annoying, and severly degrades the overall community - regardless of whether some members enjoy it. At present, there are standard members, hosted members, moderators, and admins - and that is, in my opinion, the way it should remain.

it is more of a unofficial thing so no bar is needed, it more resource related then standards and practices of what goes on in the rest of the forum thats why most of the crew is mod or above.

Ah ok. Don't let what I say put anyone off anyway - I was pretty tired when I posted the above. I don't really like 'crews' and whatever, but if other people want to participate in them, that's obviously fine.

no offense taken, but yeah i seen those where websites got 10 different colors for a group of people. when you only need like 4-5 tops.

MSN:dosen't work :)
AIM:psyciccyberfreak
Email:bj@psychdesigns.net

Experience in graphics:a few months but I learned fast

Areas of expertise: sigs, and large graphics

Other graphics sites worked at: psych designs(my site)

Past positions at other graphics sites:nope

Current positions at other graphics sites: none

How much you can be on each day: on weekends I'm on pretty mush all the time. Sometimes I can't be on but I try to stay active.

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: like 10 if I really wanted to

Examples of your work:
all my sigs are here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

located here just now...well,johnny has been busy away for ages...mike still in busy mod group :Pfor my busy school,i think i join here a little later but i would like to show works here and study from other crew(thats a good idea) :)i think someone have seen my sigs(self or gifs)... :)

MSN: alaan5958@hotmail.com
AIM: mav3rick1024
Email: mav3rick1024@yahoo.com
Experience in graphics: two years in photoshop
Areas of expertise: sig/banners/html
Other graphics sites worked at(optional): n/a
Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/a
Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/a
How much you can be on each day: Hopefully everyday if internet is good to me( i have wifi)
How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: as many as u want
Examples of your work: http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=mysigs&e=com

The guildlines are here for a reason. Don't post with one signature. Do the work you're supposed to and fill out the application please.From this line--------Anyone posting without the proper guidline(or posting with no application) will be warned.Follow the rules people! They're there for a reason!

uh i hope this is what im' supposed 2 do, if it isn't don't kill me! *prays for mercy*MSN: platnum_angel@hotmail.comEmail: gr4vedigger@gmail.comExperience in graphics: started 3 years ago, been making siggis, loggos, image editing and so on for a whileAreas of expertise: siggis/banners/avatars/html/adobe PDFOther graphics sites worked at(optional): n/aPast positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/aCurrent positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/aHow much you can be on each day: I can be online almost everyday, although i am restricted from all chat services such as MSN or Yahoo or the like as my Boarding school sucks! but yeaHow many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: as much as is needed that i can push through, i am restricted quite a bit tho because of being able to get to the computers with the resources i need.Examples of your work: s0ulkn1ght.deviantart.com

Edited by Gr4ve_Digger (see edit history)

I figure it's about time I put my hand up to join. :huh:

AIM: n/a

MSN: n/a

(I don't like instant messengers much)

Email: mudmall@mudmall.com

Experience in graphics: Started making web graphics some 10 years ago, made huge improvements in ability since coming to Xisto

Areas of expertise: siggis/banners/avatars/html

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): n/a

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/a

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional): n/a

How much you can be on each day: I am online almost every day, usually for at least an hour each time

How many templates/sigs/resources can you make a week: probably about 5 a week, depends on the complexity of the image

Examples of your work: Click here