Saint_Michael:

Posted Image

Reaver:

Posted Image

Truefusion:

Posted Image

Avalon:

Posted Image

Must have a reason for votes to be counted.

Also, please try to keep the scores at the end of your post.

Notice from rejected:
Opened topic and removed Hmmz entry.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)

WHOA!!! May be it's been a while I reviewed sigs but... is it me or did you guys just got 5000% better?? It's is true that Truefusion probably has the eye-catching sig with good proportion. But I think it's because the color choice is mainly blue hue among the amber hues. So it stands out. However, my vote goes to St. Michael for getting that render as thought it's on fire! Man I don't know what that is but it looks like a monster hand holding the torch. Nicely done.Nguyen: 0Saint_Michael: 1Reaver: 0Truefusion: 1Avalon: 0

I voted for SnlilDude87. I like the brushing and the render. Has some nice blending. Just might want to add a name or something.SnlilDude87: 1Saint_Michael: 1Reaver: 0Truefusion: 1Avalon: 0

it seems that SOTW is hot gradually...thanks truefusion's voluntary job :P.my vote went to Saint_Michael.the nice blending background looks very well,be radiant to the whole sig...render chosen is also popular. i think that the text is a not unusual,maybe a little transparent font looks better.:::::::::current score:::::::::SnlilDude87: 1Saint_Michael: 2Reaver: 0Truefusion: 1Avalon: 0