xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
life_is_life

What Eye Colour Would You Prefer? If you could change it?

Whick eye colour would you prefer if you could change it?  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have light blue eyes, i would prefer to have darker, deeper blue eyes but whatevers clever. I prefer blue eyes in 'other people' ... i guess you could say >.<

Right now, my eyes are brown on the outside with green in the middle.
They match my hair in a way. [My hair is red.]
But, I would change my eye color to green because I think that green eyes are really pretty. :D

My eyes change colour. if I'm in a sunny place surrounded by blue (eg sky) they turn BRIGHT blue. if I'm in a sunny place surrounded by green (eg grass) they turn BRIGHT green. if I'm in a dark place they turn brown/grey. usually, they're turquoise with brown around the middle. I get a lot of compliments on my eyes. does anyone else have the same changing-eye-colour-thing?-luciara

I wouldn't change my at all cause that means I would have to stick to 1 color for my eyes. And to answer the question: No I do not wear contacts.-Orez23

I couldn't pick a color cause that means that I would have to stick with 1 color for my eyes. My eyes change color with the clothing I ware it so sweet exspecially when I got a red ring around my eyes when I wore a red shirt and had an outer ring of black around my eye when I wore black.-Orez23

I have to go with an Ice blue or a bright blue, as blue eyes really stand out for some people like Meg Foster as those where some blue eye's right there. I am a hazel guy, and I remember correctly I think my eye color change back in my youth or I could have been mistaken since it has been years though :P. Or Dragon green eyes (Big Trouble in Little China)

Well, my eyes are green and I get a lot of compliments about them, so I'd like to stick with them. That being said, I also like blue, but just about any eye color can go well if the eyes have a 'personality' behind them; intense gaze sort of thing, or deep emotion, etc (not meaning that the person is overly emotional, just meaning that the eyes are expressive).