xisto Community
e-buttler

Advice For Guyz By Girls And Visa Versa help us out people

Replying to e-buttlerGuys: Imma girl and hiting our butts and messing wit our hair and tickling us in class is kinda cute at first but it gets so annoying after awhile!! (specially wen you get in trouble for scream cause you wouldnt stop poking me in the ribs!) then you wonder why we mad at you!! oh and takin our stuff fo a day wen we really needed it and makin us get it back doesnt mean I like you cause you got me touching all ova you and begging you!! and yall talk bout y don't yall tell us if you like us...Yall do the same thing! guys at ma school can like us fo months and don't tell us till the school yr almost ova!! wats up wit dat??? and don't send me a text message or send me a message on myspace askin me out cause dats so tacky!!..Iight I'm done yellin now :]-reply by eh...

I'm a guy and I agree with all of the above BUT sometimes it doesnt always apply to your situation. Some people like somethings while other people don't e.G. In my relationship we feel free and trust eachother so we look check other people out because we feel there is nothing wrong in checking out the scenery but when the day ends we both know that we are going to sleep in eachothers arms HELL we even point people out to each other and say "look at that *bottom*"-reply by lostman1011

to the one who said women shouldn't play hard to get, i disagree. they should. no girl or woman should respect herself enough not to be so EASY. some people will look down on that anyway.as far as be subtle? women can never just be straight forward. they are always beating around the bush on one thing or another. it pisses me off. i hate hints and i hate trying to verify with questions to figure out what a woman is actually trying to sayalso, if you women are going to tell your other girlfriends everything under the sun about us guys, you better not let it get back to us or there is hell to pay for sure. i don't know why they have this need to tell personal secrets but i think it's very disrespectfullother than that, women are evil, men are scum. let's all deal with those facts :)

Remember everyone is individual and everyone likes different things! When i first got with my fella he kept buying me flowers, which was lovely and a great gesture, but i dont like flowers, they die quickly and then make a mess on the floor. I felt really horrible asking him not to buy them for me, but i just didnt want them, some girls love flowers, but not all so don't caterogise them! I recently went out with a male friend on his birthday and i said i'm help him find a girl. He's a really nice bloke but dosent have much confidence when it gets to the guy/girl scenario so he never gets past saying hello. I didnt realise how hard it was for you guys to make the first move! He's not a bad looking bloke but whenever he went up to a girl he liked the look of he either got completely ignored or they were very drunk and threw themselves at him, which he wasn't interested in! All i can say is a sympathise with you guys and sorry i dont have any good advice for you!

stop trying to make us do something by using the line..

I also don't like people who try to get things from me by making me feel guilty. I hate that! I also hate girls who ask for things indirectly. Don't say "if only I had ...., I would...". Come on! If u are hungry tell me you are hungry and say what you want me to buy and where and don't ask for an apple when you know you need proper lunch.

Be honest but kind when you are encountered with a girl that likes you. Be friends with her and show her that you care.

I can not tell you to do it my way but I take my time to know someone and let myself fall in love, not just start an affair just because someone is interested in you. What people think is love at first sight may be lust at first sight.I also don't like exaggerating how I feel. Show and tell them how you feel and not tell them that "I can't sleep at night thinking about you", "Not a minute goes by that I'm not thinking of you",etc. I understand poetry can exaggerate things but please make sure you make it clear that this is poetry.
Please don't be selfish. Most people have friends of the opposite sex but they don't want to see their partner interacting with a member of the opposite sex.

Girls: Don't play hard to get, there was this girl that rejected me when I asked her out. I moved on, and later she said to me that she liked me and so on and so forth, and asked me why I didn't continue to chase her... because she rejected me I moved on. Guys have enough trouble reading the signs, don't put it in a foreign language.