xisto Community
Becca

New Vintage Fairy Layout SHIELd Your eyes

Ok.. get ready to SHIELD your eyes.. because .. oh is it too late ? muahahaha.

Anyways this took me ages to code and get right.. Most people here have a different taste to me so I understand why you lot probably wouldn't like it. I'm too hip for you , eh? ^_^ haha.

all photoshop cs2

Feautring a vexel i did of some guy rainbows.. all simple elements etc.. I think it's a bit too packed.. but ah well it needs to look occupied :lol:.

It is NOT viewable in 800x600... i'm sorry guys.. but you lickle res' people are soo losing out. I made the layout viewable in both firefox and internet explorer.

Anyways enough talk.. here's the image..

Posted Image

I resized the image.. so like it wouln't take that long to load. ^_^ (did i mention the long black things are hands.. 4 fingers and a thumb :P )

Thats awsome. I like how you have the kid holding the box where your content goes. Did you actually make him? or is he just a render or something?One problem that I can see is that you won't have to much room for content unless you just have lots of scrolling. But other than that, I think its tite.xJedix

Not bad, i like your trendy styles. Just one little thing that bothers me. The scanlines over the dude's face. He seemed to have a 3d feel, but the scanlines makes him look flat.

that looks awesome :lol: its so pretty! i love vector layouts, i can never make a vector its too hard for me but someday ill make my own vectors. hahawhy cover my eyes? your layout is so pretty. you hsould sell it. if i read it correctly and you didnt say that you were gonna sell it haha you'd get alotta profit (; (; just a suggestion .. ^_^

as usual becca you got some good stuff heck if i ran a web design company i pay you like 100,000 a year...ready...NOT!!!but again you got some good templates have you tried sellign them at all.

Thats awsome.  I like how you have the kid holding the box where your content goes.  Did you actually make him?  or is he just a render or something?

One problem that I can see is that you won't have to much room for content unless you just have lots of scrolling.  But other than that, I think its tite.

xJedix

199474[/snapback]

I made him you smelly! I vexelled an imaged.. IE.. used the pentool to draw all the contor lines etc.. *phew* I prefer to make and draw things for myself... (so you don't really have to credit anyone except the image.)

+ I've never sold a template in my life.

+ I didn't code the 'image', it's simple but I'm way too lazy. but it took me ages to actually lay the layout out and add the bits and place the text boxes in the tables and configuring the css to the style took long.

+ scan lines on face.. to cover my (kinda bad) vexelling. It's still a big dodgy.. do yeh.

But what do you mean by formatting the scrollbars? Making my own ones or what? i've done that before.. gave me lots of errors

well,i did not see the post and show my view in shoutbox :lol:it's really creative and beautiful...cool enough.but how do u save your previous good layout.you'd better to offer links to visit former same awesome style.overall,i really admire your unique thought ^_^

well,i did not see the post and show my view in shoutbox :P

it's really creative and beautiful...cool enough.but how do u save your previous good layout.you'd better to offer links to visit former same awesome style.overall,i really admire your unique thought :D

199686[/snapback]

whatwhat?? :P You don't make much sense.. but I think you mean you want a link to previous layouts? Well my previous layouts are sort of saved but and the screenshot is tiny. heh.

past layouts

it's quite funny actually.the first like 5 look pretty cool... *cough cough* A few wre from my old site.. butterfly kisses. *chuckles* I think i use to get 3 times more unique visits than i do now...

Wow! That is awesome! I looks great!

I love the hip feel :)