xisto Community
emma

Men! WHY?

Why the hell do men think they know all?! Just because they can research and crap doesn't mean they have life experiences about things! They don't! They're people just life every other frekaing perosn on this planet!!!!!!I just don't get it! THEY DON'T RULE THE WORLD ANYMORE SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!God! Okay, it's not too long of a rant, but, here goes.Men don't rule Earth, at all! Okay, so stop saying that they are all knowing and crap and get the hell over it! Women are just as good as men so, GET OF YOUR *BLEEP*ING HIGH HORSE!gah! lol<<removed>>guys, Love Emma ^_^

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
This is the Vent section, but don't abuse it. Suggesting "go to a place" is not tolerated, no matter how sarcastic it may. Refrain from tripping the censor filter next time.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

I don't have a source reference for that quote, but it is not exactly correct.

If you have ever had TWO women mad at you at the same time, you'll know what I mean...

Yes, because all men are horrible pigs, and all women are perfect. That sounds like something a woman would say. That's like me saying that all women must be *BLEEP*es because I had a run-in with a moron female the other day. Please refrain from spewing such idiocy.

I'm w/ Tyssen. You can't generlize. I for one don't believe that I'm better then women. I do believe that each sex has a role to fill, and there are certain levels of respect and accountability to each position. Unfortunately, these days, everything turns into a battle of the sexes, race, or some other form of inequality. If you have a problem w/ someone in particular, don't take it out on their whole group(for lack of a better word). Deal w/ individuals, not people!

i think this is a missunderstood thingy here.you say "Ah men". Well what ever your problem is... i dont think every man would deal it like that. Please dont speak about "Men" but refer to "A man".and guys plz dont curse so much here,there are kids here also.

emma, has EVERY man you have ever met been this way? If so, proceed to go on your rant.....but if not, listen.....

I'm a man......I'll be the first to admit, I'm not perfect....hell, NONE of us (guys or girls) are. If you need proof of that, look at a. celebs on TV b. people around you in everyday life, and c. the White House

Just because a guy's mentality is to not ask for directions and to try and get things done on his own doesn't necessarily mean that he is all-knowing. With all do respect, are you in the top 1% of the Mensa group yourself? Doubt it. I actually doubt a single person on this forum is. We all have flaws. There's probably things you do in your life that annoys the crap out of some guys.

Just because they can research and crap

Who ever said women cant research?

In all honesty, this just sounds like a rant of jealousy due to power in the world. If you want women running the world so bad, get Hillary Clinton elected.....make sure she makes Martha Stewart VP.....wouldn't want dinner guests to see the White House without the pretty table covers Martha made while she was is prison (sorry. had to add that in)

Hey, I'm a girl, and I don't think about men that way! Everyone's imperfect, and we all know we have faults. If a woman did the same thing that you were talking about, would you be happy if they started saying that about all women!? I don't think we have the right to stereotype! I know some great men who have been very nice, and humble, so I don't think we are in any position to rant about such a huge group of people! Generalizing is never a good thing. If only one person (or maybe a few) in Group A does this bad thing, should it be safe to say all the people in Group A are to blame? I think not!

Why the hell do men think they know all?! Just because they can research and crap doesn't mean they have life experiences about things! They don't! They're people just life every other frekaing perosn on this planet!!!!!!

I just don't get it! THEY DON'T RULE THE WORLD ANYMORE SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!

God! Okay, it's not too long of a rant, but, here goes.

Men don't rule Earth, at all! Okay, so stop saying that they are all knowing and crap and get the hell over it! Women are just as good as men so, GET OF YOUR *BLEEP*ING HIGH HORSE!

gah! lol

<<removed>>guys, Love Emma  ^_^

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
This is the Vent section, but don't abuse it. Suggesting "go to a place" is not tolerated, no matter how sarcastic it may. Refrain from tripping the censor filter next time.

197987[/snapback]

Where the hell do you live????????? Or are you just very angry??

Its funny, you see you're the first person I've ever heard say that men think they are better than women, this wasn't even an issue untill you brought it up, anyway calm down take anice deep breath and instead of wasting your time spouting such rubbish go do something usefull you never know you might impress yourself.

dontmaimyourself, was that just a "get back in the kitchen!" post? LOLWe all go through times in our lives (and if you haven't yet, just wait, you will) when we get so frustrated that we can't express ourselves clearly and just have to end up generalizing the opposite sex as a bunch of good-for-nothing idiots out to ruin the world. Most of the time when I feel the need to vent, it all comes out as a jumble of things that only make sense to me. I hope Emma can post back and tell us what's going on. ^_^

that is soo biased 0_oi'ma girl...but you know, there are LOTS of girls who act like guys. Such as myself, a tom boy. Seriously, not ALL guys are like that. Just hang around the cool guys who are sensitive and apperciate women! XD and not all men think they rule the world =/ jeez...that's how it was back in the 1800's.... now i think theres nothing wrong with men. I'm trying my hardest to make as many guy-friends to make me feel more social and less homosexual looking when I hang around girls =D.

dontmaimyourself, was that just a "get back in the kitchen!" post? LOL

We all go through times in our lives (and if you haven't yet, just wait, you will) when we get so frustrated that we can't express ourselves clearly and just have to end up generalizing the opposite sex as a bunch of good-for-nothing idiots out to ruin the world.

Most of the time when I feel the need to vent, it all comes out as a jumble of things that only make sense to me.

I hope Emma can post back and tell us what's going on.? ^_^

198466[/snapback]

Well, it is not a good idea to stereotype I understand how people can think about there frustrations in terms of a particular group even though they know each individual is unique and different and it is only by chance that they experienced such similar frustrations with a particular group of people. It is a natural tendency of the brain to identify patterns and it is easier to think about a group as a whole entity instead of a collection of say 5-10 individuals. However, the traits projected upon men by the original poster seem very specific and do not seem to form any typical behavior that I know men to have. By probabilities I am lead to believe that the number of people the original poster is referring to is probably only one person and if it is more then one person it is not that much more. I think the original post would be much better if the original poster would better identify the group even if it was just to say this one guy, or these two guys, without naming any names.

Of course there is one perhaps false assumption I am making here. As I don?t know what country the original poster is from perhaps where they are from that typical behavior of men is much different then where I am from. I live in Canada.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Merged as reported.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)