xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
e-buttler

How To Stop People From Pirating Your Source Codes How to encrypt your webpage source sode

There is no easy way to prevent users from stealing the source code from your site and to be honest, as long as they dont copy the whole site (images, layout, designs, etc.) who really cares. All novice web developers finds cool things in peoples websites and look at the code to learn how to do it and add it to their own site. Code is code and no ones code is gonna be a first. It just isnt right when people use all of it and just change a line here and there.

this is a good code if you have a website thatpeople barely wanna hack. i would still rather use zend because i dont use html a lot. but for those who do, nice codes. wonder how many credits e-buttler got...

Hide HTML source code when the browsers View Source is clicked

How To Stop People From Pirating Your Source Codes

I have few web pages. I want those pages not to show my code. Right click must be disabled and in View source, there must not be any contents.

Would you Please help me?

Thank you

-reply by smitha

I remember when I was young and I stole people's site code/html/css this way haha!!! Now I know better because it sucks to have your works stolen and this is a very cool trick. But all those letters and numbers so confuse me haha. Does it have that annoying pop-up that says: "No right clicking" or something like that?

I tried to insert the script> but do I do that after the <html> or before it??

and for the insert HTML code here is it with the <html> <body> <header> tags or what do I leave off?

-- nevermind, i've fixed my own problem

you have to copy+paste the javascript into a <body> tag

-- help again please

Now insert this to make the text fields, buttons and phisical appearence

<FORM name=code action="" method=post><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 bgColor=#000000 border=3 align="center"><TBODY><TR>		<TD bgColor=#6699CC> <font color="#FFFFFF">HTML Encrypter 1: </font><BR><TEXTAREA name=asciitext rows=10 wrap=virtual cols=69>Type the code to be encrypted here.</textarea></TD></TR><TR>		<TD bgColor=#6699CC> 		  <P> <INPUT class=button onclick=encode() type=button value="Encrypt" name=Button2>		  </P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM></td></tr></table>

could you teach me where to throw this into my HTML

like between what tags?

I've bookmarked this page, please help thanks :P

is this how its supposed to look i stuck it in the body tag

Posted Image

Edited by Reekun (see edit history)

I know a lot of encrpytors out there....But, can someone post something about Decryptors???
I got tons of stuff, that I'd like to decrpyt...
Can anyone help?
Thanks
:P

I don't think decrypting stuff you're not supposed to is legal.

And with this code, someone could always use a script to try to re-encode the page. I'd say use PHP for this purpose. At least no one can see that other than you.