xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
broflovski

Annoying Parents! Screw you mom and dad

All parents can be annoying, and I am sure when my daughter gets older she's going to think the same thing I thought about my parents when I was younger... but its the circle of life... you may think your parents are annoying now, but wait till you get older, your going to understand why they did half of what they did as you were growing up... also remember that your kids are going to feel this way too when they get into their pre teen and teenage years :P so some of the responses I saw.. like hit them... aren't really needed... who would hit their parents anyway... 0.o

Omg omg, my parents can be soooo annoying ! My dad thinks he knows EVERYTHING when he doesnt. He has an opinion on everything and thats not even abt having an opinion, he forces his point of view on everybody including me. And when he doesnt get the kind of attentionn he wants, he starts yelling at people and gets mad and stuff. and he is so rude to people other than me, I get embarresed..He thinks the comments he makes are so witty and smart but they're just LAME and RUDE and SICK.My mom well, she never says anything to my dad, she always supports him..ALWAYS without fail. Okay, you might just like being a good wife but hey, you're a mother too. I HATE MY PARENTS :(((

I totally agree with you.My parents blame for everything,i want to go die in hell rather than living.I'm going mad! :blink: :angry:My father is not that bad,my mother is the worst.She tells me not to do this and that and yet she deos it herself.You Know I'm been invited to 7 partys and she doesen't allow me to GO I AM GOING MAD!!!!!!

Geez my parents always have to be right. They never listen to what I say (even if they say they do they really don't, they only pretend to listen) and if I try and argue my point they get mad because they think that I'm talking back to them. Then they ground me because they want to keep their 'control' and think me arguing my point is an act of defiance to them. If I don't do well on an assignment they automatically start up an argumentative lecture with me about how I don't love them enough, that I should try harder, how horrible of a person I am. And I'm a straight A student. They can never praise any of their kids. If I get one point off on an assignment they'll say 'What did you miss? You shouldn't have missed that try harder.' They always blame everything on me. They'll start lecturing and they can go on for a straight hour. I'll tell them that I get what they're trying to say and get up to leave; then they'll tell me to sit down cause they're not done talking to me and go off on something totally unrelated. They'll just start to blame me for everything, including their life problems and sometimes how they wish me and my brothers were never born. My mom has a pole up her butt most of the time; she yells at all of us saying how she hates me and my brothers all the time. And if my brother has something missing for homework she'll go off and start beating him up. She can't do that to me anymore because I wont take it and I'll fight back. My brother fought back once so she's more careful around him now. If we try to hold her off to keep her from hitting us (and we're just holding her like in a hug lock to prevent her from using her arms to hit us, not hard at all either) then she'll go completely nuts and start yelling to dad for help that we're trying to kill her or something. What's worse is sometimes my brother will lie about me to my mom to divert her anger from him onto me. We're scared of her cause when she's mad she screams at us and looks like a rabid dog trying to kill us. Afterwards we'll get grounded; they'll take the computer, PS3, phones and everything else away. If we talk back or try and hold her off to defend ourselves we always get grounded cause dad always takes moms side even when he doesn't know anything about what happened. He never listens to what we have to say about anything. Whenever we try to tell him he'll just interrupt us and say 'Nope, nope your grounded.' My parents can't apologize for anything either. Dad will ground us on the slightest thing we do wrong or if we're just annoying to him somehow. He prides himself on being the military dictator around the house. Even when figures out that we didn't do anything wrong later, he still makes us stay in our rooms and wont let us come out. Parents are annoying and get under your skin. They don't have any respect for you as a person. A lot of the things I've read here have been similar to my own experiences too.

i understand almost all of you :( parents can be very meanlike my mom ..when my older brother starts kickin me and screaming "because he's older and can do anything to me"<that's what his thinking is like ,my mom just sits in her room calmly watching t.v or whatever... ,but when I start screaming at him she jumps from her seat to scream at me shame on you he's your big only brother you should treat him with respect ...you weren't raised well..." yeah I should respect him and he could kick me.and my dad...my dad is never home always working working and the hours he's home..his mind's stillworking..when i was little he was my hero he was my everything if my mom hit me or so I would hold his picture and cry ... but where is he now? wordless.leaving these two heartless humans being the most unfair to me. Im not only talking about what happend that day ^ , no its my whole life! first they always allowed me to eat what ever I want so I went so fat for a normal child to be then they registered me at this well school for rich and fancy people and my mom would buy me this ugly cheap shoes or bags even if she had the money for a nice one,It was hard fitting in,so my childhood was difficult...I was being bullied till 7th grade and I'd return home to find her screaming at me like sh**,I really hated my mom my brother my self and my life.cuz it had completely no meaning,(i even tried killing my self),but after 14 sh**y years of my life ,I finally had the will to change,to stand up for my self and it was surprisingly easy ! my brother left to coullage to switzerland my dad's work started to be lessen, still struggling from my mom but, Im finally happy !!! my point is : there is still hope and the sun will rise again after rain :P so cheer up people .. live your life cuz its too short ;)!! dont give a fu** bout ur parents x}:*<3 rose

my parents still think they can control my life even though im 18yrs old. hey cant keep me from walking out cause they cant call the cops and they cant kick me out since im still in school! but they cant control me and they dont even respect me as an adult and what happened to the "im an adult you have to respect me" lectures? they are hypocritical and want to re-live their lives through us and its time it ends

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Hello JordanI Dont think you have any respect for your parents your parents do respect you but you just dont want to see it like a lot of kids now a days.I think you want to leave home so why dont you do it you know to well that your parents by law cant stop you and you think its your parents that have got the problem with respect you want to sit down and think again.Like a lot of kids you dont appreciate what your parents do and have done for you over the last eighteen years.Its not parents who need to re-live their lives its kids like you who need to re-live their lives and learn to respect your elders.

my parents still think they can control my life even though im 18yrs old. hey cant keep me from walking out cause they cant call the cops and they cant kick me out since im still in school! but they cant control me and they dont even respect me as an adult and what happened to the "im an adult you have to respect me" lectures? they are hypocritical and want to re-live their lives through us and its time it ends

"I'm an adult so you have to respect me?" Really? Respect is earned, not given by default.

Despite your age, if you are under their roof you abide by their rules. If you moved into a house your FRIEND owned, would you not expect him to have control over what you can and can not do? You have the choice to move out if you don't like the rules. If you don't do so, that's your own choice. You really can't be mad at someone else because of a decision YOU are choosing to make.