xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

What's Your Music Player you current music player device

I use my iPod most of the time and sometimes use my PSP to play music when I am using it. I bought my iPod before it became a fad and all; I have a 3rd gen 15gb which back then cost $400 (as much as a 60gb iPod featuring video support - hate when people call it the video iPod).

Mostly I use winamp, because my computer is on almost all day so i use my comp - speakers which are very good. Otherwise I use my stereo and mp3 player when I go around...I think that WINAMP is the best prog for listening music on computer with its many functions easy interface and fast working. just my opinion :lol:greetz

I use my MP3/CD player in my carand either my ipod mini or creative portable mp3 playerwould really like to get a PSP but got more important things to save for :)

I use my 30g black ipod 5g (a.k.a. video iPod). Although it does have video capability, I don't really use it since it kills the battery... And although it has 30 gigs (rather... 28.7, I believe) I only have about 400 songs... sooo 2.34 gigs of space used. I've never had ANY problems with it, and I think it's a great mp3 player, and it makes other people jealous. I only wish that it could have a little more battery life.

I've got an 30 GB iPod Video with the alternate firmware called Rockbox (linux based). The iPod combined with this firmware that fixed everything I had to complain about on my iPod, it's just the perfect MP3 Player for me :)

I use itunes on my pc, i have a script that links it with windows live messenger/messenger plus. Its pretty good - your display picture is the album artwork of whichever song you happen to be listening to.For mp3s, I use unreal player on my P910, it saves having something else to carry around, & the sound quality is excellent for a phone.