xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZeroHawk

What's On Your Gaming Wishlist?

What games do you want to get in the future? Here's my list:PS2-NHL 2K6-Star Wars Battlefront 2-Conflict: Global Terror-Tony Hawk American WastelandPC-Star Wars Empire at War-Age of Empires 3-Earth 2160-Counter Strike Source (maybe)Just wanna know what upcoming games people want...

I have nothing on my PS2 wishlist.On my PC wishlist I have The MoviesThe Sims 2The Sims 2 University By the way, I played a demo of Age of The Empires 3 and I wouldn't waste my money one it. They totally changed the game play and it just isn't nearly as good as the previous games.

Hmm, I got a lot of games I want, a lot are out already, rather I'm too broke to afford them:GBA:- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance- Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories- Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones- Final Fantasy IV (coming to Japan on Dec 12)- Final Fantasy V & VI (apparantly in the works - eventually)PC (need a new one first):- Half Life 2 + Day of Defeat: Source- Age of Empires 3- F.E.A.R.- Black & White 2PS2:- SOCOM 3- Kingdom Hearts 2- Final Fantasy XII- Final Fantasy X-2 (haven't got it yet :) - and the Platinum version seems to be sold out all the time)- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (all the reviews are so good, and yet I still don't have it... *sigh*)

There are lots of awesome games coming out soon. It's about time I'd say. Lately, I really haven't been that interested in the games that have been coming out lately. I wonder what all the companies were up to all that time. Probably taking a lot of time to prepare for the next gen systems I bet. Anyways, the next games I'd love to get my hands on are :Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach ZarathustraSoul Calibur IIIDBZ TenkaichiNext Smash BrosFire Emblem for GCKingdom Hearts II

There are quite a few new PC games coming out that I'd like to try:Civilization 3Age of Empires 3Black & White 3Maybe you can tell I like strategy games? :) My first choice is Civilization 3 and I've already pre-ordered it! Can hardly wait until its release on Oct 26. Apparently there are quite a few significant changes that have been made to the game and pre-release reviews I've read so far are giving it a huge thumbs up.

Don't you mean Civilization 4? Hasn't 3 been out for a few years now?

195870[/snapback]

You're absolutely right...Civ 4 is what I mean :)

Ive noticed that quite a few of you have mentioned Halflife 2 and Counter Strike Source. As a current owner of both, (well I guess one, CS is free with Halflife 2) they are well worth the money and the upgrade! All my buddies and I at college are addicted to LAN play of CS Source. THe gameplay is insane, almost all of the objects in the game can be blown up, shot etc.. Same goes for Halflife 2, but Halflife really shines with the outdoor levels and great story. THe ending is slightly dissapointing only in the fact that I dont want to wait until the next installment. Anyways... PCBlack and White 3Elder Scrolls : OblivionPossibly some of the new Sims 2 ExpansionsBattlefield 2

PCBlack and White 3

Didn't Black and White 2 Just come out? ^_^

My wishlist is rather big. I am to poor to afford the things that have been released.

GCN

Custom Robo : Battle Revolution
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Kirby (working title, I highly doubt they are just calling it "kirby" XD)
Mega Man X Collection
Phantasy Star Online I & II Plus
Phantasy Star Online III C.A.R.D Revolution
Shadow the Hedgehog
Viewtiful Joe
Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble (Battle Carnival)

Heres the list:-Halo 3, deffinately will be made, and most likely released on the same day as PS3.-The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, one of the release games for xbox 360? I think so, and it is going to be awsome, just like its predecessor, "Morrowind."-Shenmue 3, please, please let this be made. At first, it seemed hopeless, but rumors of late have made me optimistic. I believe.

well i got SOCOM 3 and i have to says its easier then the first 2.PS2FFXIIAnd also any snes nes gba games i can find.

Yea!! Civilization IV is going to rule so much that I wont mention any other games because I simply wont have time for them. ^_^

Hmm my list would be too big ^_^-Age of Empires III-Quake IV-BattleField 2-Football Manager 2006-Halo 2-Guild WarsAnd like 50 more hehe