xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

What Is Your Iq? Lets see how smart you are

I don't think that is correct. From what I have heard Einstein never took an IQ test but estimates have been given from and IQ's of 160 to 200.

Also, I find it strange how no one here is even coming close to the average IQ of 100. From looking at posting trends a lot of the people reflect an IQ way lower than what they claim. I doubt all of you are telling the truth or got the results from an inaccurate source.

203782[/snapback]

It's from what I heard in my psychology class. I've heard different as well. I've heard from 200- more.

Also the average for an IQ test is 120. If that's wrong then I would have to blame my psych teacher for that as well. I remember that 70-80 was concidered that of a mentally handicapped person. 80-100 was that of something and 120 was fairly average.

I got a 138.But i don't believe you can ever judge the IQ of a person by 35questions. can you?Within those 35 questions there would have been 10s of other distractions...the brain needs to be tested over time to judge the real strength of it.

Ha I feel stupid...Im 13 years old, and I took the test ans scored 92.. i dont know if thats good for some one whos 13 or what but...Personally I think IQ tests are a bunch of bull. You cant reate how smart some one is with a number....

I think that this IQ tests are pure nonescense! They just tells you not how smart or intelligent you are but how good u are in logical thinking so it should be called: LOGICAL THINKING TEST OR LTT in my opinion....

logic is by far not the only thing that determines the intelligence of a man, because there are also EQ (emotional intelligence) and spiritual or higher skills...If someone cannot understand philosophy he is not intelligent in my opinion and real philosophy usually goes beyond logic!!

The real proof is that Einstein who was a great matematician and phisician was very sucessful with these tests...With phisics and math you really need to be very good at logic and be able to remember things - thats all! and this is acctually what IQ test is about in my opinion...

So we could also call it MATH AND PHISICS TEST but LOGIC TEST is more appropriate, while Intelligence quocient is totally missed...

my opinion, greetz

203756[/snapback]

If it is not "logic" as you say it, what determines how smart (or intelligent) a person is, what is it then?

I used the iq test from webtickle ( Webtickle )

Congratulations, xXsyreXx!

Your IQ score is 122

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

I never knew I was that smart :)

These are inaccurate. To get an accurate IQ, you would have to pay some one and have them give you more questions. Possibly more complex. And it isnt 2 dollars. Its gonna cost a few hundred. Or more

Of course they aren't supposed to be really accurate. No test can really tell you exactly what your IQ is. Not even one that you pay hundreds of dollars for. It is supposed to give you a general idea of how smart you are compared to other people but everyday it can change. You could be feeling lousy some day or having trouble or another day be feeling better than even and I bet you would answer some of the answers differently because you might be forgetful one day and very smart the next. It all really depends.

I don't believe in the intelligence test, the intelligence is not measured in a test, the intelligence should be measured day by day in the, in the capacity of each person's superaci?n.Of anything it serves that a person has 140 iQ if later she doesn't know how to be unwrapped in the life, the test predicts but it doesn't assure, the intelugencia leaves acquiring with the experience, the intelligence not this written.

Of course they aren't supposed to be really accurate.  No test can really tell you exactly what your IQ is.  Not even one that you pay hundreds of dollars for.  It is supposed to give you a general idea of how smart you are compared to other people but everyday it can change.  You could be feeling lousy some day or having trouble or another day be feeling better than even and I bet you would answer some of the answers differently because you might be forgetful one day and very smart the next.  It all really depends.

208665[/snapback]

I don't answer IQ test questions differently. I thnink no one does. If I can "see" something that is logical to me, something that makes sense today, I can do the same tomorrow, regardless of my mental state. I can recognize fibbonacci's sequence anywhere and anytime (it comes as a question in a lot of IQ tests), but I dont think it should be an IQ test question, since it's something I learnt at school...

IQ test should be more "picture" oriented, but then it represents your abillity to recognize complex patterns, and do some other stuff, but not everything your brain does.

Einstein had some good questions for testing intelligence. Google about that, I hope you find them...