xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

What Is Your Iq? Lets see how smart you are

When I first started IMing my brother on MSN we use to try and see who had the better IQ out there. We took about 12 IQ tests from different sites offering them. Our IQ's varied in so many ways. He would get 132 then 154 then 121, then 175, then 164 and then 147 and etc. I would get the same thing... I would get 143, then 171, then 112, then 155, then it varied some more. He scored higher then me all in all.I don't think that the IQ tests we took were accurate at all. I took a IQ test in grade 11 Psychology and I got a 158. My psych teacher said that there was most likely no IQ test is accurate and I believe him. I'll bet if you took another test on the same site or on a different site your results will vary as well.Einstein had a very low IQ. Although when looking on the internet to get an exact number I got people guessing as to what his IQ was. His IQ was from 91-111, I can't remember but it was close to there. This man came up with the Theory of Relativity and is still praised today as a genius with a name everyone knows. (I learned this is Psych class as well... wonder how I failed it... oh yeah! I didn't do the work.)