xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 015

What Is Your Iq? Lets see how smart you are

MENSA have web sites in a lot of countries and languages.

Try http://www.mensa.org/ and enter "workout"

197372[/snapback]

My Mensa workout score: Your score was 20 out of 30. That is a very good score, you would have a good chance of passing the Mensa test.

I lost all my points on the series of numbers question. Numbers hate me I tell you!

I tried in the past with this https://www.mensa.es/test/test.html

197372[/snapback]

Oh Man...I find that test is pretty boring...

By the way I don't like such tests more, cause I got job :lol;

Here reasoning is needed only until you get a job in India.

some people are stil want to keep touch, but I am not so ^_^

When I first started IMing my brother on MSN we use to try and see who had the better IQ out there. We took about 12 IQ tests from different sites offering them. Our IQ's varied in so many ways. He would get 132 then 154 then 121, then 175, then 164 and then 147 and etc. I would get the same thing... I would get 143, then 171, then 112, then 155, then it varied some more. He scored higher then me all in all.I don't think that the IQ tests we took were accurate at all. I took a IQ test in grade 11 Psychology and I got a 158. My psych teacher said that there was most likely no IQ test is accurate and I believe him. I'll bet if you took another test on the same site or on a different site your results will vary as well. Einstein had a very low IQ. Although when looking on the internet to get an exact number I got people guessing as to what his IQ was. His IQ was from 91-111, I can't remember but it was close to there. This man came up with the Theory of Relativity and is still praised today as a genius with a name everyone knows. (I learned this is Psych class as well... wonder how I failed it... oh yeah! I didn't do the work.)

Firstly I don?t know my IQ and I am not interested.I find it no surprise that many of you know your IQ. Presumably this enables some of you to make up for your woefully inadequate lives. - 'Ah, I may be socially inept and a complete freak who has a fixation with gathering knowledge to help feel superior, but screw you - my IQ is 4000 you chimp.'It is also very similar to the whole celebrity & media industry. You're special if you are beautiful and have the right things and wear the right clothes. Substitute IQ for image.

I think that this IQ tests are pure nonescense! They just tells you not how smart or intelligent you are but how good u are in logical thinking so it should be called: LOGICAL THINKING TEST OR LTT in my opinion....logic is by far not the only thing that determines the intelligence of a man, because there are also EQ (emotional intelligence) and spiritual or higher skills...If someone cannot understand philosophy he is not intelligent in my opinion and real philosophy usually goes beyond logic!!The real proof is that Einstein who was a great matematician and phisician was very sucessful with these tests...With phisics and math you really need to be very good at logic and be able to remember things - thats all! and this is acctually what IQ test is about in my opinion...So we could also call it MATH AND PHISICS TEST but LOGIC TEST is more appropriate, while Intelligence quocient is totally missed...my opinion, greetz

Einstein had a very low IQ.  Although when looking on the internet to get an exact number I got people guessing as to what his IQ was.  His IQ was from 91-111, I can't remember but it was close to there.  This man came up with the Theory of Relativity and is still praised today as a genius with a name everyone knows.  (I learned this is Psych class as well... wonder how I failed it... oh yeah!  I didn't do the work.)

197660[/snapback]

I don't think that is correct. From what I have heard Einstein never took an IQ test but estimates have been given from and IQ's of 160 to 200.

Also, I find it strange how no one here is even coming close to the average IQ of 100. From looking at posting trends a lot of the people reflect an IQ way lower than what they claim. I doubt all of you are telling the truth or got the results from an inaccurate source.

i scored 150 at iqtest.com when i was 15. Keep in mind, though, that these things are timed, and you level of expertise with computers heavily influences your score because for technically inept people, finding and clicking the buttons takes a lot of time, whereas for geeks it's pretty much instantaeneous. I estimate you'd have to take off at least ten points here.

If I am to believe my former high school Football Coach, my IQ is 10 and a half. Same as my shoe size.

well all the people here are geniouses so i like to be stupid i got 97 at the 'above 100 is wow' IQ test, i got 97 but i still have 1st place in my exacts ciences & engineers area in school and 2-3rd place in class, if im this average i wonder how deep my group is hehehe

Ya, next time try posting a english link. I'm this posting is in english. Anyone whose ever done thest online iq tests knows, that your score goes up and up and up the more you do them so the scores posted above are really not that accurate. If your really all that interested in your iq you should go somewhere and get it test proffessionally, you know with a timer and all the other bells and whistles. I have to say the test is much harder that way.round

That iq test website is a complete joke from my point of view. The point of an iq test is to test how well a person can learn, NOT KNOWLEGE!! let me show you an example of a bad question. Aztecs are to Mexico as Incas are to ...? I do know the answer to this question but to other people who dont even know who the incas are, this question is rediculous. Bad iq test.