xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
FuChelle

Strange Thing I Saw Anyone know what it could be?

I've heard of something called ball lightning. Maybe this is what you saw? Since its lightning, you're lucky it didn't hit you.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/images/ball-lightning.jpg

I don't know much about it but I've heard its a rare phenomenon so you're kind of lucky to have seen it (in a way) Just be careful if you see it again because you don't want to get hit next time.

hummm, that reminds me of one when I was younger. When I was like 5 years old, I saw this like alien green thing that glows and flies around. My grandma told me that it was a star that fell from the star. But aparently it was just a firefly. I just realize it now

I've heard of something called ball lightning. Maybe this is what you saw? Since its lightning, you're lucky it didn't hit you.

I don't think so CinnamorollTK. If it was ball lightening and it came toward somebody, it would have hit them. Lightening seeks ground and will go through anything to get there. I was more than likely an optical event of some kind. Eyes can do funny things. Sparkles, bursts and etc. can occur in ones vision. As for the heart beat skipping, I agree it was probably just a fear reaction to the preceived happening.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/images/ball-lightning.jpg

I don't know much about it but I've heard its a rare phenomenon so you're kind of lucky to have seen it (in a way) Just be careful if you see it again because you don't want to get hit next time.

I've seen many pictures on the Internet with orbs in them. But I don't think that's something special because it's usually caused by dirt and dust on the lens on the camera at the time when the picture was taken. However, I've also seen videos of orbs moving. That may probably prove something, or else it can be a hoax created by some video editing software.

I've taken a few pictures on several cameras that I owned since a few years ago and noticed orbs as well. Immediately I didn't think much and expected that to be dirt or dust. I realised in some experience of photo taking, those orb effects on the pictures usually appear when the environment is dark. Therefore you will usually see orbs on pictures that were taken in the night or in a dark room. In a hot afternoon when the sun is shining brightly, seldom you will see orbs. I would expect that the dirt or dust on the lens of the camera can easily be seen when taken in dark places as the dirt usually is white in color. Therefore these orbs are easily seen. Otherwise during daytime, those dirt cannot be easily seen as the sunshine probably is too bright for the white spots to appear.

I've read many articles on the Internet as well regarding of this paranomal orb sightings, some glows while some looks translucent like a ghost orb. But I don't quite understand they are they related to ghost or souls. Why would they appear in the form of orbs? That still remain a mystery to me.

:( how about have ur brain check or ur head...
sometimes if there is damage in the brain the effect is the seeing of glitters of light or something like that ... :(

haha :( that's funny.

I think it's really hard to tell. But I''m more prone to say that it's not something unnatural. :(
Probably some scientific/provable effect of eyes, light, and brain.

Yea, it was probably just a mind trick, i had that before when i was tired, i was staring at a crude picture of a sun, you know the circle with lines for rays, well looking at it for a couple of seconds, it seemed to rotate, and i dont mean it was an optical illusion, i drew it in pencil, well the rays rotated and so i blinked my eyes and it disappeared.

Hmm.... there were absolutely no noises associated with this sighting?I am leaning toward the brain playing tricks / tired eyes thing...Fu, is your vision going bad? Have you been exposed to any extremely bright lights (not your normal incandescants) before this?I really think that something similar happened to me not too long ago. I was already in bed, probably only 10 minutes - when I saw a bright flash -- like somebody took one of those old-time photos with the explosive phosphors. There was no noise... I panicked and think that my heart started pounding harder - not really skipping any beats. Hmm... these things really make you wonder about how much we really know.

Since there seems to be a fair few people here that are interested in the paranormal and unexplained, etc... I thought I might post this here and see what everyone thought.
This happened probably a couple of months ago and I've just become interested in what it could have been.

I was sitting up in my bed...I was just about to go to sleep, when I saw this thing just about 2 metres away. It was a little white ball of light, only about the size of a tennis ball, hovering in mid-air. It flew up and did a loop, and then came back around and flew straight at me. I closed my eyes just before it got to me, and then at the time I estimate it would have hit, my heart skipped a beat. Then I opened my eyes, and it was gone.

I have no idea what it could have been. At first I thought I was seeing things and it was just my imagination, but it was weird I felt my heart skip a beat right when it hit, and I've never halucinated or anything before. I also don't believe in ghosts or UFOs or anything, so I think this is really weird.

Anyway, does anyone have any ideas or anything on what it could have been? I don't think I've ever even heard of little light balls appearing from nowhere, so I have no idea what it was. I just think it will be interesting to hear thoughts and ideas from other people...even if you think it's my imagination, you could be right :lol:

i know this is an old topic but since it was recently brought up again, i guess i will put in my input :lol: yes, the easiest and simplist explaination would be the eyes playing tricks and nothing more for whatever reason(bad eyes, running of the eyes, sleepy, etc...)

now i am not going to go so far as to tell you what it was, but i will add more insight here. i have been studying recently the posibilites of what surround us that most people don't know or recognize. and i tend to believe in a lot of information in my continued efforts to understand the less common or understood.

what you could have also experienced is what is known as an orb. a past soul who came to visit. as i am told they start out as orbs and can trasform in to an image or they can stay in the same form as an orb. most commonly they appear in photographs, not known you took a picture of one until the picture is developed.

now when you see one of these, i am told you can communicate with it and it will hear you. don't be afraid though. it can't hurt ya from my understanding. sometimes they stay until their purpose or yours is fullfilled, sometimes they will continue to follow you wherever you go.

now i did my own experiments without any conclusion with what i experienced personally where i have seen orbs in pictures. i have seen them move when multiple pictures have been taken. they are white, usually rounded. i also took pictures my own self with my own camera and noticed wierd *BLEEP* by a cemetary and outside my apartment. they weren't white, but green. they were rounded but looking more closely, they all had 6 sides to the green images that looked similar to the white orbs but differnt color and slightly different shape. now like i said, i never drew conclusions to what i experienced. but i do know what i believe

what i believe is that there are spirits who will visit from time to time and they will be noticed when they want to be noticed. also, i have seen images personally in my parents home before i moved out. usually in the corner of my eye.....sometimes in the shape of a small animal and sometimes in the shape of someone human. also, a couple times was not out of the corner of my eye or directly in front of me but sorta in the middle of the two areas. it's a little freaky and makes ya think. i've experienced other weird crap and now i am just beginning to try to take notice of possibilites other than the easiest explainations as i believe there is more out there than we know and always will be.

The rational side of me wouldn't leave out "panic attack" as a possibility. I've heard you can experience a quick shock like that where your heart races but I don't know if it would cause those visuals. I have heard a person can just start having them though.Personally though, I'm leaning towards the idea that it's a spirit, i.e. angel or demon. Just throwing out an extra opinion I guess

It is sad to encounter someone who is afraid to believe in life on other planets. Of course there are ETs! Wake up for goodness sake!The strangest thing I saw today was an adult human pushing a baby human in a device known to these humans as "prams". Shocking isn't it? Humans are the worst creatures to ever enhabit this planet.

I do believe in Ghosts an spirits, but as far as I know ghosts will not show themselves to others. So i'd say that this might be a reflection of light some thing that might have passed by, or even someone naughty enough to scare you to your death. You should've asked your brother or sister about this, because they might be the culprits.

the same thing happened to me one morning around 5:30a, I was laying awake when I saw a triangular shaped light move at an angle towards me. Naturally I reached out for it, but withdrew.  as it got closer to me the light seemed to get smaller til it disappeared into thin air...  spooky