xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

Best Party Game

I'm suprised no one mentioned AvP 2, it's usualy the favorite at the lans I go too, just insane variety of tactics like walking on walls for aliens and different views for predator. FPS aren't the only ones you can have a party with, warcraft 3 is great(especially the custom maps which have nothing to do with the game) and who can resist making yourself and your budies in sims 2 while you are all under influence, works great with the feminime side. We also play the usual halo and half life.BTW: Is it just me or are girls incredibly accurate in sniping? Made us quit playing Rouge Spear at our lans, the guys would get owned.

I think that it depends on the console. I remember that mario party and goldeneye were awesome on the nintendo 64, on the supernintendo it was streetfighter and mario kart, on game cube it was super smash bros, and on xbox it was definetely halo. I dont remember ever playing any party games on playstation, but on the pc there are a whole bunch of games, it used to be starcraft, counterstrike, half life, quake, warcraft 3, and the list can go on, and on, and on...

There's no way you can have a LAN party, without any Counter-Strike. You pretty much have to play it at least once.More than likely, you will have a combination of Real Time Strategy, and First Person Shooters, to play during a party. You wouldn't see Runescape, or any other RPG game, because you have to log on to the internet to play.If there's an XBOX, then Halo will get played as well.

party gamesBest Party Game

I'm having my 12th birthday on Saturday and I played this brilliant game last year called garlic chocolate this is for all ages I loved it I'm doing it this year what u do is u buy chocolate and u melt it then u put it into ice cube maker trays but sprinkle garlic into one of them put them in the fringe and let them set for a few hours this should be done a few hours before party then at your party get all the guests to sit in a circle tell everyone including yourself to pick a chocolate u don't know either which one is the garlic one  everyone eats there chocolate and everyone has to guess by the peoples faces who got the chocolate its so fun plus have a glass of cola or water in the middle of the circle for the poor person who got the garlic one hope this makes your party speacial/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

-reply by autumn