xisto Community
hulunes

My New Style Website any comment

hey to everyone who are to visit my new style website,any comment would be appreciated.thx :(

i reworked the homepage,making it to be visited easily and clearly.what my fav is the forum page which could be linked with two format: html & flash.i made several links as the navigation for my forum... welcome to give me feedback.only what i pity is that i used much charactors(chinese simple word) CAS my living area :P

overall there is the link ;certainly you can easily check it through my signature below. :huh:

Hi.... I like your site. It looks good. I especially liked the little moving links that are in your forum. The only thing, I can't read Chinese.... so it's a little hard for me to get around, but that's okay because I'm not your target audience.Anyway... I somehow got myself to this nice looking little flash page (I think it was the Studio), that had a nice design on it, but the links didn't go anywhere yet, but I really liked the design of it though :huh:

the flash site rocks seen it several times, so how long did it take you to draw that or did you find that image?The splash site is ok but i would have used that color that you are using with the logo it would look just a bit better.

Hello,I liked your site very much,it is very good an you've got a fabilous ideas,really...I didn't saw lately this kind of site,I mean with this kind of idea a "big picture with content",huh.This wil be one of my favourite site.

The homepage looks good. I got the following error on html page.

Discuz! info: Can not connect to MySQL server
Time: 2005-10-6 4:32pm
Script: /forum/index.php

Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)
Errno.: 2002

Similar error report has beed dispatched to administrator before.

The database is down at the moment. And I'm not able to see the forum or the html part. I'll check back again later. However I could see the flash site.

The flash site is really impressive. It is not very common for any website to have this kind of look. I like it. However you could fill up with something more.

nice design, but sooooo cliche. Everyone does that, with the desk and computer and a bookshelf. Make it better by creating moving objects, just small things like a dangling mobile, or a book that falls over. There is nothing that links to anything. Overall, it looks good, but everyone's seen this kind of flash site before. Try being more creative.

Wow, all in Chinese. Was it hard typing it all or what?

Um, they have keyboards with different characters in other countries, you know? :huh:
Your flash site is pretty cool although I think the style of your navigation for your gallery doesn't really go with the home office type theme.
Your forum looks like it could do with some more graphics in the header area - looks kinda empty up there. Also, your forum isn't centred on the page in Firefox.

:( i am very glad to get so many inspired feedback...thanks a lot every visitors.what i hope to do is to enlarge my forum scale laterly.i need more and more members to be active and cowork for my site. :huh: but it is impossible to come to that status now...anyhow i will do it better. :P thx for your comment again :(

It looks okay, but the chinese is a problem :huh: .. I can 't really get used to the strange paintings all over the site...

your site is awesome. i wish i could do something like that. Did you build that from scrap? Which forum client did you use? It looks really nice. I know this is a lot of questions, but what to briefly describe what you did? =P.. i'm still an amature at web design.

your site is awesome. i wish i could do something like that. Did you build that from scrap? Which forum client did you use? It looks really nice.  I know this is a lot of questions, but what to briefly describe what you did?  =P.. i'm still an amature at web design.

193742[/snapback]

:) that's nothing ,your are welcom...i did my forum with discuz(similar like leadbbs and phpbbs) basic template.i have no idea about the forum client about if issuing other language version. ;) i just used some php pages of the discuz basic template.if you are interested in designing,you should install phpbbs and to get it to be beautiful as more as you could. :)

good luck.

overall Very nice :)but a few thigns which have enoyed me alot.ok, u have a splash page, which gives the options of flash or html.clicking flash brings u to a flash website, which all looks very nice and all, but. . .i thought that by clicking html u wud go to a html site. . . . as that is primarily why u wud add an HTML link on a splash page. . .but no . . its another sort of intro page WITH a Flash banner as the naviagtion. . . .sorry but its pointless. . . The Flash aniamtion, grpahics and models all look very nice, but its difficult to navigate, confusing and misleading.if you want to design a sucessful website you need to consider alot more. . . . also. . . the office flash site. . . none of the links worked for me.all i'm going to say is that its a shame that it seems so un planned.The "html" link page looks good ;) just get all the other buttons working. Only two work.i give 5/10 (great aniamtion, graphics etc, but there are lots of problems (noted above) and there only seems to be cotnent in the forum.

(the links in the flash site link don't work, but i clicked all the links in ur sigs and they work fine and look good, so i have no idea whats goin on.Also The design gallery is quite koo :) but i cudnt enlarge any of the pics.