xisto Community
hulunes

My New Style Website any comment

Ok I'm going to rate a site based on these factors: color, navigation, content, and overall layout. The maximum score for each criteria is 5 so 20 is the perfect score.

color (5/5) - I'm giving you a perfect score when it comes to color because the color you chose is very appropriate, not too "manly" and not too "girly". Very nice.

navigation (1/5) - Now we sort of have a problem here when it comes to navigating your site, one of the links that I've clicked worked. Another, I think that if you are to make a site, better yet do it in english so that more people will understand. The licks on the splash page were in Chinese (or Japanese? whatever.) and I just clicked them not knowing where they would lead me.

content (0/5) - Another problem. The site has no content at all whatsoever. I understand that maybe the site isn't finish yet and you're still working on it.

overall layout (5 +1/5) - Ok here's another positive part of your site! The graphics are awesome!! It really looks like you have taken efforts and time to do the graphics. The flash thing is also cool although this desk with pc and books and all that junk isn't a unique design at all. I've seen ttons of other flash sites with this kind of theme. Takes this site's "ABOUT" page for example http://ww2.fivefeetflat.com/?folio=9POR7JU99. But because yoursite has that "wow" factor initially, I'm giving you a +1.

OVERALL RATING: 12/20

additonal comments: This site has a lot of potential because of the flash factor and the graphics. It just needs more content and a little more planning especially with the navigation. It looks like you just forcuse on creating the graphics. And since it is already a flash site, It would be better if ou can make your site more interactive and fun. Add MORE content and information and your site will be perfect. :lol:

to Goosestaf and mykokology...well,lots of appreciation to your feedback sincerely.especially mykokology,what your suggested is really useful to me.i need some good advice to update my thought on my site.i have attempted to enrich my site with some content but not very well from the whole looks,which confused me whether to add content....thanks again :lol:

pretty slick design, love the splash / home page. Very uncluttered, professional looking. Only problem is that its unclear where the links are, you might want to make a tooltip on the buttons saying where they to to.

Just check out the website, too. Looks really slick, although the Flash took a while to load (That's more likely because of my old clunker- I mean- my computer's speed). Anyway, I like the simplicity of it. Keep up the good work!

to Goosestaf and mykokology...

well,lots of appreciation to your feedback sincerely.especially mykokology,what your suggested is really useful to me.i need some good advice to update my thought on my site.i have attempted to enrich my site with some content but not very well from the whole looks,which confused me whether to add content.

...thanks againĀ  :)

205732[/snapback]

no problem!! i just stated there my observations. just follow all the other member's advice and your site will work fine! :lol: