xisto Community
rejected

Free Domain Competition! For hosted members only.

Free domain competition!

Yes, you read right, I'm giving a free top level domain of your choice to one lucky winner.

There are some requirements that you need to meet, though.

1. You must already have your site hosted by Xisto.

2. Your site must have been up for longer than two months.

3. You need to reply to this topic with reasons why you should receive the domain instead of the other competitors.

4. Moderators and admins cannot enter.

The domain will be registered in my name, for one year, but it will be pointed towards the site of your choice. There will be no advertisements placed by anyone at any time, other than by you of course.

ENTREES ARE POSTED HERE!

EDIT: Fixed title!

EDIT: Competition finished, jlhaslip is the winner.

Edited by rejected (see edit history)

Whatever it is, I'm in. I've wanted a domain for so long and I'm hoping that having one at last will persuade my dad to buy one for me :huh:

Wow, a free domain. I wouldn't mind one, I'm still using my Xisto sub-domain thing, and that can be quite hard to remember. I've had a site here for over 2 months.Good luck to everyone.

Hmmm... A free domain is something I've been longed for..To the requirements:1. You must already have your site hosted by Xisto. - I've my own site running and hosted by Xisto.2. Your site must have been up for longer than two months. - It's probably up for more than 6 months.3. You need to reply to this topic with reasons why you should receive the domain instead of the other competitors. - I've been a loyal member who uses only Xisto to host webpages :huh: - I did not spam in the forums. - I only post when I know it is going to help the topic starter rather than a comment for achieving hosting credits. - I did not host illegal items and/or stuffs on Xisto. - I always try to help as much as I could to the Xisto community. - I've been inviting friends to Xisto service. - Most importantly, I respect the admins and mods and the superb service of Xisto.4. Moderators and admins cannot enter. - I'm just a member, but a loyal one.Hope I can qualify. Thanks for this offer by the way...

First off, I want to thank you for doing this. It gives the users a little more incentive to stay active on the forum and to make posts. It is after all your money that your giving away by buying a domain for someone.Lets see, I run a clan site. I have been longing to get a domain for the clan for like a year now. I would get one but I don't have a credit card to pay for it and my parents won't let me use theirs because they don't trust the internet :huh:It would help my clan if I got this domain. It makes the clan look more professional when you have your own domain and it is not a subdomain. Also, then it would be easier for my members to remember the clan site since it would then be the clan name for the address.Thanks for the opportunity to get a free domain.xJedix

Well i would like one.I have not had my site hosted for more than 2 months but i have been with the community for a while now since Jun 21 2005, 01:51 PMI was previously helping KuBi with his trap 17 site and he got me on here ive told some friends and so on...Im trying to set up another site for a friend of mine for our clan but we dont have money for anything thus y we hosted here...I have been using KuBi's Trap 17 for a while now since he registered it as his Webmaster for the clan SO hope you choose someone Just wondering if i cna somehow quallify?

any how i like you would give the take the host competition.or do some work for that so we would got that.and i have no credit cards so..this is.--------------if you use the sub domain of Xisto,then i think this will increase the alexa rank or page rank of Xisto.so lots of free webhosts like the members use their subdomain,is that right?--guangdian--