xisto Community
devildude93

Favorite Football Player And Team

Manchester United all the way ^_^ Have supported them since i could understand football and i go watch them every chance i get.Fav player is prob Cristiano Ronaldo at the moment but all time is prob Eric Cantona or Roy Keane. Dont mess with Keanooooo lol

Bristol City Football Club. My local football club. I do not support any big teams but my favorite player and the best player in the WORLD. is Ricardo Kaka. I think he is absolutely amazing player and by far the best football player to ever be on the earth. I do not agree with all this glory supporting. People supporting Arsenal Manchester united etc! Choose a team thats not world class!

I thought i was about the only person who posts about football (soccer) here.
My favourite team is Liverpool for many reasons.
1. They are the first team i watched when i was five years old.
2. They were dominating the game at that time.
3. They still are the most successful team in England - 18 league titles and 5 Eurpean cup.
4. Their players behaviour both on/off the pitch are relatively good. No allerged rape or late night bust ups or anything like that.
5. Their academy produced a lot of good/great players - eg. McManaman, Owen, Gerrard, Caragher though not recently.
6. Their fighting spirit is normally high - recently shown in Istunbul against Milan.

My favourite players are Steven Gerrard, Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Jamie Redknapp and Fernando Morientes

So basicly, you're a glory hunter; yes? :D

As for myself - Leeds United. Born in Leeds, live in Leeds, die Leeds. Season ticket holder at Elland Road, in the Gelderd end. Great season we've just had, roll on August time. :(

Manchester United all the way :)
Have supported them since i could understand football and i go watch them every chance i get.

Fav player is prob Cristiano Ronaldo at the moment but all time is prob Eric Cantona or Roy Keane.

Dont mess with Keanooooo lol

I used to support Man U before i really understood football!

Guess which team showed me what football really is!

The play the best football and don't play dirty soccer...they mould their own players and just bring out the beauty in football.

Of course you all know about talking about ARSENAL.

man united will get whipped on any day!

Fabregas rocks!

My favourite team is Liverpool for sure! Favourite players would have to be:Strikers1. Fernando Torres - just lots of fun to watch, the goals he scores are always exciting (especially in UEFA 2008)2. Thierry Henry - awesome player, such a consistent goal scorer (disappointing in World Cups though)Midfielders:1. Steven Gerrard2. Michael Ballack3. Cristiano Ronaldo - dives way too much, but he's hot, and you can't deny he's got the skill...

I thought i was about the only person who posts about football (soccer) here.
My favourite team is Liverpool for many reasons.
1. They are the first team i watched when i was five years old.
2. They were dominating the game at that time.
3. They still are the most successful team in England - 18 league titles and 5 Eurpean cup.
4. Their players behaviour both on/off the pitch are relatively good. No allerged rape or late night bust ups or anything like that.
5. Their academy produced a lot of good/great players - eg. McManaman, Owen, Gerrard, Caragher though not recently.
6. Their fighting spirit is normally high - recently shown in Istunbul against Milan.

My favourite players are Steven Gerrard, Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Jamie Redknapp and Fernando Morientes

Amen.
Liverpool and Barca are my fave soccer teams (players are gerrard, owen, and samuel eto'o)
NFL team is st. louis Rams.

Whos ur favorite football player and team.. My favorite team is Arsenal(any other arsenal fans out there) cos there the greatest team evr, aand my favorite players for them are robin van persie and thierry henry ....

Da Bears. any player for Da Bears.
and Soccer isnt that the game that the kids play, not a real man's game? ONLY JOKING!
have not really kept up with it much anymore since Pele. he was the man.

My favorite football team is the Bolton Wanderers ofthe English premier league. They are one of the original fa teams from around 1870/1880.Basically they are just as much a Manchester team as Manchester United,and after well over a hundred matches against united have close to aneven record against them. Why everything is always Manchester United this, or Manchester United that, I don't know. There are lots of other Professional teams in England with rich histories.My favorite player is probably El Hadji Diouf,who we sold toSunderland last year.

Edited by networker (see edit history)

My favorite football team is the Bolton Wanderers ofthe English premier league.

They are one of the original fa teams from around 1870/1880.
Basically they are just as much a Manchester team as Manchester United,
and after well over a hundred matches against united have close to an
even record against them.

Why everything is always Manchester United this, or Manchester United that, I don't know. There are lots of other Professional teams in England with rich histories.

My favorite player is probably El Hadji Diouf,who we sold to
Sunderland last year.

i know, right?
i also like tottenham and everton (a little, enough to be in top 5), and newcastle, although only because they have michael owen.
admittedly, i like man u, but i can't stand arsenal or chelsea (mostly chelsea).

In 1998,my favorite football team is FC kaiserslautern !It's a mythology!The creator is Otto Rehhagel!I like him very much.There has another footplayer -- Olaf Marschall,who is not famous.I also like hime ~

My favourite team is Ac Milan from Italy i love that team becouse since i was young my football idol Filipo Inzaghi play there also in Ac Milan had a lot of supertalents like Alexandre Pato and Kaka brazilian players.

Here ... here.... also another Arsenal fan. Been supporting them since I started to love the game. As for favourite players, there are a few that I idolise, Maradona, Batistuta, Van Basten, Tony Adams, Dennis Bergkamp, Patrick Vieria to name a few. If I am to choose one, I would say Maradona.As for the current Arsenal squad, there is none that I particularly admire but I am starting to like Samir Nasri.

I am a Bayern Munich fan, I absolutely love this team because of their elegance in their play, the fact that they don't give up even when the match has 1 minute or less to the end, it's their devotion and their love with whom they play with. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You want proofs? Take a look at the goals from the match AC Milan - FC Bayern in the Champions League at the 2006-2007 season which ended 2 - 2 (1-0 HT) and in which Van Buyten scores a goal literally in the last minute of the game (the 3rd of the three additional minutes given by the referee). That is what I call burying Milan when they expect that the least!

Bayern Munich FOREVER!