xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rufus

I Got This Problem With My Girl I need a good advice

Does the girl like you or show you that she likes you? Also, does she like the other kid? If she likes him then back off. I've been in that type of situation. If she doesn't like him and she clearly likes you than you should take it slow because the other kid will have a reason to be mad at you. If she starts showing the other kid that she doesn't like him than he'll probably get the hint on his own and backoff. It's not your problem if she doesn't like him. Don't rub it in his face though. Make sure that he knows your not trying to make him mad but you like the same girl. It's not your fault

What if she doesn't like both of them or if she's leading them both on? Then it'll all end in tears and heartbreaks.

Like what others have said. Ask her who she likes... I mean she can't lead you both on or have you both hanging - it isn't fair. If she can't choose then she's just one of those 'girls'

Does the girl you like even like your friend? Well other ways to get close to her is by maybe getting her email or number so you guys could talk while your friend isn't there to bother you and her.

Wanna know what i think? ur friend has no chance with the girl. He's just stalking her rite? not dating her? Tell him that outright. At the very least, u help him realize his mistake and help her get a less creepy life back. Plus, now ur in her "good graces" and have an excuse to talk to her. Treat her as a friend and hang out with her, hv fun with her. Even ur friend cant be pissed off at the both of u being genuine friends. She'll come to like u naturally, juz dont push it.

Well, if its a gang I would not recommend the backstabbing thing, maybe if you go through with this he might end up stabbing you in the back for real, Lol, J/k.First, what I would do is talk to the girl, see if you can get in touch with a friend of hers and ask her if she knows if the girl has interest in you and what she thinks about your friend. Any information you can get from her would be really helpful. Then if you find out that she is interested in you and that she doesnt like your friend at all, then its time to talk to your friend and see if you can work out something. Before this you should already have talked with the girl and you should like get her to tell him that she is not interested in him or something to keep him away from being her tail.I think this would be a good idea to work this out because something similar happened to me. I did end up with the girl though, but the story was a bit different than yours.

1) he's in love with her, you only like her. -1 for you2) he's actually making the effort of being with her and making his presence known. -3 for you3) he's right to call you a backstabber if you try to break them apart. -4 for youso let's see... that give you a -8 score. give it up.and just a personal note: it's very, very bad form to break two people up just because you have some crush. childish, really

1) he's in love with her, you only like her. -1 for you2) he's actually making the effort of being with her and making his presence known. -3 for you
3) he's right to call you a backstabber if you try to break them apart. -4 for you

so let's see... that give you a -8 score. give it up.

and just a personal note: it's very, very bad form to break two people up just because you have some crush. childish, really

Now that is kind of harsh. If you go back and read the first post, it states she does not like this other guy, so this other guy is being obsessvie if he continues to try and get with her. Now she dont have the 'guts' to tell him to go jump, then thats her problem. If nither of you are with her, but you both like her, then she has the word to decide who she wants, if one at all, if she says no then thats it!

hmmm...when I was at secondary school, a boy was after me. And another boy in the same gang also fancied me. There was a romour for a bit that they stopped being friends because of me.However, in the end, the second boy came to me (although he had never talked to me before...I just knew from friends that he fancied me) and said 'sorry I 'm not going after you anymore because I don't wanna have to argue with my close friend. If there was really argument, it would have been for nothing really...because I didn't go for either of them anyway....Well, just consider what you care more..friends or the girl.

In my opinion, this is a really shrude girl. She is enjoing your truce with friend. Like all other girls, she too like someone to be her tail. Best way out is to talk to her parent. make her parents your friends. Then approach your girl and ask whether she wanna marry you, certainly this solution will work if you are really interested to marry her. For short outcomings, I am sorry. You are not the right kinda boy who win gals to F**k around. Sorry if I am direct.

What?!? You people are looking at this wrong, your making this his fault or hers, its nither, if his friend can'taccept the fact that she dont like him, then he is no man let alone a friend.

What?!? You people are looking at this wrong, your making this his fault or hers, its nither, if his friend can'taccept the fact that she dont like him, then he is no man let alone a friend.

i never said it was girl's foult. the fault lies in the man. He is complessant and too weak to fight. If I had been on his place, I straightaway had told my friend, "get away from this girl. I like her. If you want to remain my
friend, you must have to forget her." if he would had accepted it it will be all mine. If not "go to he*l"

and then to start with Method-2 that I added above.

i never said it was girl's foult. the fault lies in the man. He is complessant and too weak to fight. If I had been on his place, I straightaway had told my friend, "get away from this girl. I like her. If you want to remain myfriend, you must have to forget her." if he would had accepted it it will be all mine. If not "go to he*l"

and then to start with Method-2 that I added above.

How can you be so sure that the girl will always like you if you can manage her parent?
Its immaterial what relation you share with a girl's parent. Second, its the rule tough ones win. I agree to it. The one who can throw the crowd, gets the girl, as in case of other species. A male deer first fights all males in a herd. The one who wins, gets to be the head of the herd with all female deers to his disposal. The law equally applies to humans. LOL.

Somehow I cant go near to the girl that I like because of the following reasons
- My friend in our group/gang is in love with her
- He's always with her, he's like her tail
- If I go talk to her and he see's me he'll get mad at me and telling all my friends that I'm I backstabber

What should I do? The girl that I like cant get away from him because just like I said everywhere she goes he follows as if he's somekind of a tail :)

You got the same kind of experience like me.

Yep , like you the girl I love ,in loved with my friend.

He's is also my best friend. How should I do?

It give me ,some kind of heart problem.

So did he follow?

How about you?

I like to give you suggestion

If you love her , Don't think of your friend